Plumbing / Carpentry / Electrical / Skilled Trade scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Plumbing / Carpentry / Electrical / Skilled Trade. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- CPCC American Gas Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in their first year of study in one of the following associate degree or certificate programs: Welding Technology, Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration Technology, Engineering Technologies.
- CPCCF Carolina Tractor ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the Carolina CAT Service Technician certificate program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- Edith Strickland DeLaine ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students under the age of 50 enrolled in a Technical Career Program.
- Koku Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for new or returning students enrolled in a welding program.
- NC Motorsports Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a new or returning student who is enrolled in the Computer Integrated Machining Technology with Specialization in Motorsports Machining Certificate.
- Wilton and Mary Parr Technical ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a new or returning student who is enrolled in a Technical Career program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- ASHRAE Engineering Technology ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Engineering Technology students in a course of study that has traditionally been a preparatory curriculum for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R) profession.
- Bring Back the Trades ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors from New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont or Rhode Island pursuing accredited post-secondary education in a skilled trade.
- DEED Educational ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to full-time college students that are pursuing careers related to electric utility, who are attending an accredited institution in a county with at least one DEED member utility in the United States.
- Houzz Skilled Trades Residential Construction ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students pursuing trade certification or A.S. degrees through vocational or community college programs who plan to focus on residential construction and remodeling work professionally.
- Clay Miller Electrical Apprenticeship ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are enrolled in the Electrical Apprenticeship Program. Applicants must be maintaining adequate performance standards as determined by instructors.
- Forrest Allen Family Ag ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students majoring in agriculture-related programs. Secondary consideration will be given to students majoring in fields that add value to agricultural operations (accounting, biology, welding, etc.
- Leon Sanders Memorial Welding Scholarship EndowmentThis scholarship is for students pursuing an AAS degree in welding at NWC.
- Loenbro Engineering ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students seeking careers in petroleum engineering, but welders interested in pipeline work may also qualify.
- Montana-Dakota Utilities Company ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of a community served by Montana-Dakota Utilities Resources Group companies. Applicants must have completed at least 30 hours of coursework and major in geology, engineering, computer science, computer technology, welding, energy and related disciplines that align with MDU Resources...