Political Science / Government scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Political Science / Government. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThese scholarships, offered by the Alaska Government Finance Officers Association, are looking for college students who are preparing for a career in public finance.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.
- John E. Manning and Ida Marie Manning Scholarship This scholarship shall be awarded to the most promising student in the Political Science program.
- Matt Fong Asian Americans in Public Finance ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in memory of Matt Fong, former California state treasurer, is awarded to incoming sophomores, juniors or seniors at a four-year college or university in California.
- DAR ScholarshipsThese scholarships, hosted by the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), are open to students showing dedication to the pursuit of higher education in diverse areas of study.
- Dr. Aura-Lee A. and James Hobbs Pittenger American History ScholarshipThe Dr. Aura-Lee A. and James Hobbs Pittenger American History Scholarship is awarded to graduating high school students who will pursue an undergraduate degree with a concentrated study of a minimum of 24 credit hours in American History and American Government.
- Enid Hall Griswold Memorial ScholarshipThe Enid Hall Griswold Memorial Scholarship is awarded to two deserving college juniors or seniors enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States who is pursuing a major in political science, history, government, or economics.
- Richard and Elizabeth Dean ScholarshipThe Richard and Elizabeth Dean Scholarship awards two scholarships in the preferred amount of $5,000 each year for up to four consecutive years to graduating high school students. Scholarship recipients will pursue an undergraduate degree in American Studies at an accredited institution in the United States.