Psychology / Psychiatry / Mental Health / Counseling scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Psychology / Psychiatry / Mental Health / Counseling. Select other major
- AMN/Health Care Communicators Scholarship Essay ContestThis scholarship is for high school seniors and college students currently enrolled in a San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles school district who plan to enter the field of health care upon graduation.
- Apprenticeship Career Advancement ScholarshipThis scholarship is available for community college graduates who have completed an apprenticeship program and want to earn a WGU bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, teacher education, or healthcare.
- Bright Salvageot Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship assists students in meeting educational expenses incurred while pursuing their academic goals at Western Piedmont Community College. Preference will be given to students enrolled in programs related to **science, engineering, mathematics, healthcare and education**.
- Ed Reading Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to students of Western Piedmont Community College who demonstrate financial need and plan to pursue a bachelor degree in journalism, political science, or a social science discipline.
- Harold Rudman ScholarshipThe Harold Rudman Scholarship is for students going into agriculture or health care field.
- Iowa Hospital Education and Research Foundation (IHERF) ScholarshipThe ultimate goal of this program is to fill Iowa health care positions that currently have a notable number of openings by offering significant financial support to students seeking health care education. In exchange for that financial support, each award recipient must commit to working one year in an Iowa hospital for each year of scholarship award.
- Michael Moody Fitness ScholarshipThe Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship is a college scholarship of $1,500 awarded to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation and leadership in school activities and work experience, and interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students pursuing primary care health professions training. Applicants must work in one of these health disciplines: Physician Dentist, Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife or Physician Assistant.
- Palmer-Wrigglesworth Endowment FundThis scholarship provides financial support to a student seeking a degree, diploma or certificate at Western Piedmont Community College.
- Ruth Marie Park Scholarship FundThe purpose of the Fund shall be to provide scholarships to non-traditional students who are currently professionals in the healthcare field and pursing advancement or, a non-traditional student who are aspiring to attain credentials for entry into the professional healthcare field. For purposes of the scholarship, a non-traditional student is defined as a person who has been out of high school for at least two years prior to applying for the scholarship.
- The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program The Alexander Eastman Foundation Health Professions Scholarship Program is for students pursuing post-secondary education or training in a health care field. Eligible health fields include, but are not limited to: medicine, dentistry, nursing, medical laboratory, radiology, pharmacology, rehabilitation therapy, nutrition, health care administration, or home health care.
- WGU Power Your Future Scholarship This scholarship is available to electric cooperative members and staff enrolling in WGU.