Psychology / Psychiatry / Mental Health / Counseling scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Psychology / Psychiatry / Mental Health / Counseling. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Foundation Health Partners Behavioral Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students attending the University of Alaska Fairbanks who plan to work in the Fairbanks North Star Borough in a behavioral health related field.
- AAHD Frederick J. Krause Scholarship on Health and DisabilityThis scholarship is for students who have a disability. Preference is given to those who are pursuing studies related to health and disability.
- Luckadoo and Johnson Endowed Scholarship for Human ServicesThis scholarship is for students enrolled in Human Services Programs at Central Piedmont Community College.
- The Christopher A. Matthews ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in the Substance Abuse Counseling program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- Society for Human Resource Management Undergraduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are studying degree programs related to human resources (business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.) Applicants should be an SHRM student member.
- Volunteer Forever Travel ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are volunteering, studying, interning, teaching, or working abroad.
- Bill and Karen Hayes Allied Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time Northwest College students who have completed a minimum of 30 credits and are pursuing a career in a healthcare-related field.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Wyoming Caring Foundation Health ScholarshipThis scholarship is for freshmen or sophomore students accepted into a Health care-related program. Applicants must be Wyoming residents and not affiliated with any Blue Cross/Blue Shield employee. Financial need is a factor.
- Dick and Marge Wilder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a Wyoming high school graduate. Recipients must enroll full time and maintain a 3.00 GPA.
- Dorthy May and Carroll Alan Becker Heathcare ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time students at Northwest College who are a Heathcare-related major. Recipients must have a minimum of 2.50 GPA, with a cumulative 2.50 GPA required after the Fall semester for a second semester (midyear) disbursement.
- Dummer, Vasser, Hill and Manthos ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a Life or Health Sciences degree. Awarding priority is given to non-traditional students, non-Wyoming residents, applicants who present a clear post-graduate career plan, and/or applicants who demonstrate significant financial hardship.
- Marianna (Howard) Daley Mathews Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for female adult learner students who are pursuing a degree in any program within the Physical or Life and Health Sciences Divisions.
- Opal Jones Memorial Allied Healthcare Professionals ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a career in a healthcare related field at Northwest College.
- Sonja Wenger Allied Health and Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for sophomores (completed 30 or more credits) pursuing a career through a Northwest College healthcare related degree program.