Public Relations / Communication scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Public Relations / Communication. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- ICRA Linda M. Dona ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in Des Moines Area Community College in a Realtime Reporting Major in either Judicial or Captioning/CART Services.
- Bahakel Film and Video Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in a Journalism & Mass Communication Degree program.
- Cy Bahakel Family Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a Journalism or Mass Communication Degree Program at Central Piedmont Community College.
- Jane & Steven Cooper Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for CPCC students enrolled in a Journalism and Mass Communication program.
- Tabitha Whissemore ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in the communications program area of journalism, the mass communication area, and other related communications fields.
- ACES Education Fund ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, recently graduated college students and graduate students, and recent college graduates, who have a commitment to a career in copy editing.
- AGENT.media Internet Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are currently studying in the areas of marketing, business, IT or communications.
- BELDON ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students seeking a degree in business, management, communications, marketing or related field and have a minimum 3.5 GPA. Applicants must submit a 1,500-2,000 word essay.
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- Lead Roster B2B Sales & Marketing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students interested in sales & marketing who submit a video. Preference will be given to students in the fields of business, marketing, computer science, communications, or IT.
- NACA Northern Plains Scholarship for Student LeadersThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college within the Northern Plains region (Montana, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota) pursuing a career in student activities or a related student services field.
- Paramount Builders, Inc. ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to full-time college and university students seeking undergraduate degrees in marketing, business management, sales or a related field.
- Volunteer Forever Travel ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are volunteering, studying, interning, teaching, or working abroad.
- Amy R. Jacob Communication ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing degrees in Communication. Recipients must enroll full time, and have and maintain at least a 3.00 GPA each semester, with a 3.00 GPA required for a second semester (midyear) disbursement.