Public Relations / Communication scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Public Relations / Communication. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThe Alaska Government Finance Officers Association offers scholarships to upper class college students who are preparing for a career in public finance. Applications are typically available January 1st of each year, with an application due date in April/May.
- The Central Arizona DX Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students from Arizona, who are amateur radio operators that are planning to or are currently enrolled at an accredited institution within the United States.
- ACES Education Fund ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, recently graduated college students and graduate students, and recent college graduates, who have a commitment to a career in copy editing.
- CME Beef Industry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate students enrolled at two or four-year institutions.
- DietSpotlight Student Essay ScholarshipThis scholarship was created in hopes that it can help encourage students in various health fields to work toward a future in which obesity, and its related problems, can be controlled.
- LAGRANT Foundation ScholarshipThirty (30) undergraduate scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York City, New York where they will participate in career building activities including a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, three daylong career & professional development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception.
- The Charles Clarke Cordle Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students from Georgia and Alabama, who are amateur radio operators that are planning to or are currently enrolled at an accredited institution in Georgia or Alabama.