These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Sociology. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Betty Flood Morrow ScholarshipThis scholarship, named after the Club’s late co-founder Betty Flood Morrow, who was a lifelong and fierce advocate for women in journalism, is open to New York residents that are studying in a communications-related field at a college or university within the state.
- Bilingual Therapist Graduate ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to students who are currently enrolled in an eligible graduate program, have native or near-native proficiency in a second language, and want to work with multicultural children in a diverse school-setting.
- Volunteer Forever Travel ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are volunteering, studying, interning, teaching, or working abroad.
- Dick and Jeannette Smith Memorial Humanities ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full time students who are majoring in a Humanities discipline at Northwest College. Recipients must have a GPA of 2.50 to receive an annual award, with a 2.50 GPA required for a second semester (midyear) disbursement.
- Dummer, Vasser, Hill and Manthos ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a Life or Health Sciences degree. Awarding priority is given to non-traditional students, non-Wyoming residents, applicants who present a clear post-graduate career plan, and/or applicants who demonstrate significant financial hardship.