Travel / Tourism scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Travel / Tourism. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Kevin Sanders Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for University of Alaska Southeast students with financial need, with a preference to students who have worked in the hospitality industry.
- FIU Hospitality Graduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Florida full-time graduate students fully admitted student to Fall 2020 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including: Real Estate Specialization, Revenue Management Specialization, Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization, Mega and Large Scale Events Specialization and Joint Degree...
- FIU Hospitality Graduate Scholarship - Non-Florida ResidentsThis scholarship is for Non-Florida resident full-time graduate student who is fully admitted student to Fall 2019 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including: Real Estate Specialization, Revenue Management Specialization, Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization, Mega and Large Scale Events Specialization...
- The Trotter Project’s Chef Charlie Trotter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for culinary arts/hospitality students attending Washburne Culinary & Hospitality Institute.
- Banks Brown Graduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who either already have an undergraduate degree in hospitality (and are pursuing a graduate degree in another field) or are pursuing a graduate degree in hospitality.
- Chicago Culinary Museum and Chef’s Hall of Fame ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students currently enrolled in a Culinary or Hospitality Management program.
- GoFoodservice ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students looking to enter the culinary arts or hospitality management fields.
- The Trotter Project Pursuit of Excellence ScholarshipThis scholarship is for current culinary art/hospitality college students enrolled in an accredited college/university who demonstrate financial need.
- The Trotter Project’s Chef Homaro Cantu ScholarshipsThis scholarship is for culinary arts or hospitality management students attending any accredited college/university in the U.S.