Travel / Tourism scholarships
These are all open scholarships for students looking to study something related to Travel / Tourism. Select other major
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Visit Denver Foundation Scholarship The Visit Denver Foundation Scholarship is designed to support undergraduate students pursuing degrees in the hospitality and tourism industry at accredited, four-year universities, colleges, or community colleges in Colorado.
- ABA Academic Merit ScholarshipThe American Bus Association Academic Merit Scholarship is open to both ABA and non-ABA Members. To be eligible, candidates will have completed, at a minimum, their first year of an accredited university (4-year university/college or junior college); must have a declared major or course of study relevant to the transportation,...
- ABA Member ScholarshipsThe ABA Member scholarships awarded by the American Bus Association are open are full-time employees or the dependents of full-time employees of ABA member companies (as of February 1, 2020).
- Academic Merit ScholarshipYou must be a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student at an accredited university (4-year university/college or junior college). You must have a declared major or course of study relevant to the transportation, travel, and tourism industry.
- Hospitality Transfer Scholarships: Broward College - Vietnam Spring 2021 TransfersThis Scholarship is for broward College - Vietnam transfer students admitted to the undergraduate Hospitality program beginning in Spring 2021. If you were admitted or started in a previous semester, you are not eligible.
- NEWH | New England Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to New England States' residents (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island) enrolled in a 2-year, 4-year, or graduate program in a hospitality related field (interior design, architecture, hospitality management, culinary, etc.