Scholarships in Georgia
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Georgia. Select other state
- Bradley Turner Leadership Scholars ProgramThe Bradley-Turner Leadership Scholars Program provides scholarships for outstanding students who exhibit superior leadership capabilities while in high school and who aspire to be student leaders at The University of Georgia. The selection process is highly competitive with only one scholarship awarded annually to an entering freshman. Preference is given first to residents of the Columbus, Georgia area, secondly to residents of Georgia, and finally to out-of-state applicants.
- CAES Rural Scholars ProgramThe Rural Scholars Program recognizes incoming, first-year **University of Georgia** students from Georgia's rural communities who have excelled academically, show strong leadership abilities, have a record of community service, and seek a degree in UGA’s **College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES)**.
- Dr. Henry King Stanford ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at UGA who have a record of strong academic achievement and a history of accomplishment and leadership in co-curricular activities and have applied for the Foundation Fellowship and enroll in the Honors Program
- Ed Hoard Memorial First Tee ScholarshipThis scholarship is for University of Georgia freshmen who are participants in the **First Tee Program**.
- Harris ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to 20-25 academically superior students from high schools located in **Clarke County, GA** who will enroll at **UGA**. Students must maintain full-time enrollment and a 3.0 UGA GPA.
- Lee Anthony Crews Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to VSU **criminal justice major** students who are residents of Lowndes, Echols, Cook, or Brooks counties.
- Mercer University Academic Merit ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at Mercer University who have demonstrated good academic and leadership accomplishments
- Robert F. Barr ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to **VSU** students who are promising **instrumentalists and music education** majors.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who are planning to enroll at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- SCAD Academic Honors ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at Savannah College of Art and Design who have demonstrated good academic and leadership accomplishments
- UGA Foundation First Generation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for first generation UGA students who are residents of Georgia. Students who are interested in being considered must complete their FASFA.
- Virginia McCraw Gaskins ScholarshipThis scholarship is offered each year to a student who is pursuing a course of study leading to a degree in nursing.