Scholarships in Georgia
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Georgia. Select other state
- Barton and Calder Endowment Industry Forestry ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to NCSU students with interest in industrial forestry. First consideration will be given to students from working class families residing in **NC (Haywood, Buncombe, Swain, Jackson, Macon, Cherokee, Henderson, Transylvania, Avery, Watauga, Wake), Ga (Chatham, Effingham, Ware, Clinch), SC, NJ (Essex, Passaic)**.
- Bradley Turner Leadership Scholars ProgramThe Bradley-Turner Leadership Scholars Program provides scholarships for outstanding students who exhibit superior leadership capabilities while in high school and who aspire to be student leaders at The University of Georgia. The selection process is highly competitive with only one scholarship awarded annually to an entering freshman. Preference is given first to residents of the Columbus, Georgia area, secondly to residents of Georgia, and finally to out-of-state applicants.
- Coastal Electric Cooperative Foundation Technical College ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to students of all ages pursuing a diploma, degree or certificate program from any of Georgia’s technical colleges.
- Ed Hoard Memorial First Tee ScholarshipThis scholarship is for University of Georgia freshmen who are participants in the **First Tee Program**.
- Lee Anthony Crews Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to VSU **criminal justice major** students who are residents of Lowndes, Echols, Cook, or Brooks counties.
- Robert F. Barr ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to **VSU** students who are promising **instrumentalists and music education** majors.
- UGA Foundation First Generation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for first generation UGA students who are residents of Georgia. Students who are interested in being considered must complete their FASFA.