Scholarships in Hawaii
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Hawaii. Select other state
- Edwin K. Hastings ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to outstanding seniors in the University of Hawaii at Manoa’s School of Travel Industry Management.
- Hawaii Scholar-Athlete Scholarship.This scholarship is for incoming freshmen in the **Chaminade athletics program** who are Hawaii residents (graduating from a high schools in Hawaii) and have a good academic record.
- Hawaii Tokai International College Gateway ScholarshipHawaii Tokai International College offers reduced tuition for the first term of study for students applying to the **Associate in Arts (Liberal Arts)** degree program. * Applicants with a high school or transfer GPA from 3.0-3.49 qualify for a $1,000 scholarship * Applicants with a GPA of 3.5+ qualify for a $1,800 scholarship Award is based on outstanding academic achievement. Note: Only full-time students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Inana NSF S-STEM ScholarshipThe goal of this program is to engage students with key challenges to resilience and sustainability, preparing a new generation of graduates equipped with the scientific, advocacy and communication skills to be part of the solution. To date 16 exceptional students have been supported by this program with four-year scholarships of $40,000 and the program has a ~90% retention rate.
- NEWH Orange County Region ScholarshipNEWH Orange County Region is awarding scholarships to students pursuing a major and career objective within the Hospitality Industry (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, architecture, etc.).
- Office of Native Hawaiian Partnerships AwardThis scholarship is open to first-year students of **Chaminade University** who are of Native Hawaiian ancestry. This scholarship is renewable annually up to four years of study provided the student remains in good academic standing and completes continuing eligibility requirements including 20 hours of community service each semester.
- The 442nd Veterans ScholarshipThe 442nd Regimental Combat Team of the United States Army was a unit composed of mostly Japanese Americans who fought in Europe during the Second World War. The families of many of its soldiers were subject to internment. The 442nd was a self-sufficient fighting force, and fought with distinction in North Africa, Italy, southern France, and Germany, becoming the most highly decorated unit of its size and length of service in the history of the U.S. Army, including 21 Medal of Honor recipients.