Scholarships in Illinois
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Illinois. Select other state
- Brett Lerner AwardThis scholarship is open to graduating high school students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students.
- BRIDGE Alumni ScholarshipThe BRIDGE Program is Wheaton College's pre-college program for Chicago high school sophomores and juniors to promote college access among underrepresented, first-generation, and low income students. Each year, select BRIDGE alumni admitted to Wheaton College may receive one of 7 full tuition awards. Recipients are selected from among BRIDGE graduates admitted to Wheaton on the basis of program participation, academic standing and scholarship essays from their [Scholarship Application](https://www.wheaton.edu/undergraduate-admissions/apply-to-wheaton/scholarships/multicultural-scholarships/scholarship-application/).
- Catholic High School Recognition AwardThis scholarship is awarded to a freshman or transfer student who is a graduate of a **Catholic high school**.
- Chicago Police and Fire Departments ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to the children or grandchildren of of a currently active, sworn member of either department; or former officer, firefighter, or paramedic from either department in good standing. Candidates must qualify for undergraduate admission to Illinois Tech as either a **first-year or transfer student**. An eligible student is guaranteed a four-year (or five-year, for the College of Architecture) scholarship in the annual amount of $20,000 provided he or she is enrolled full-time as an undergraduate at **Illinois Tech**.
- Colonel Steven L. dePyssler Mount Carmel High School ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors of **Mt. Carmel High School in Chicago, Illinois**.
- Fox Pest Control ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student who exemplifies the core values of building relationships with those in their communities and providing services to those in need.
- Illinois AG Education Scholarships websiteIllinois AG Education Scholarships website- a list of all scholarships for Illinois FFA students.
- Illinois Tech Heald ScholarshipThis scholarship is for first-year domestic students (starting at **$10,000**). All full-time students will automatically be considered for this merit-based scholarship when their application for admission is reviewed.
- James Hunter Anthony & Gerald E. Blackshear EndowmentJames Hunter Anthony & Gerald E. Blackshear Endowment is for incoming freshmen at the University of Illinois who have graduated from an Illinois high school.
- J. Glyndon Stuff Memorial Scholarship This scholarship is open to students from Illinois who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and pursue degree in any area of agriculture.
- Marianne Linane PRO-LIFE ScholarshipThe National Association of Pro-Life Nurses is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a pro-life student currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing in the United States.
- O'Malley State Match ScholarshipAll students may be eligible for various types of financial aid, including scholarships. Current WNMU students and prospective students who have submitted an Admissions application and have been assigned a University Identification Number (W00) are strongly encouraged to submit an online WNMU Foundation Scholarship Application.
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) ScholarshipAdministered by the **TELACU Education Foundation**, this scholarship program is funded by TELACU and the generous contributions of its partners—colleges and universities, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and individuals—who have joined in advancing educational opportunities for the community. Applicants must be attending one of **TELACU**'s partnering colleges and universities. Visit [here](https://telacu.com/telacu-education-foundation/college-success-program/list-of-colleges-universities/) for the eligible institutions. Students majoring in any field of study are eligible to apply. Special consideration may be given to students pursuing careers in **business, engineering, and science**.