Scholarships in Kentucky
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Kentucky. Select other state
- BAE Systems Louisville Section ScholarshipThis scholarship enables students to learn the necessary skills to achieve their welding technology or welding engineering certification and apply their expertise in the country’s future workforce.
- Barren County Alumni ScholarshipThis scholarship is supported and offered by the Barren County Alumni Association to encourage and assist in the further education of **Barren County** high school students.
- Barren County Future Educator ScholarshipThis scholarship is intended to assist a Barren County High School graduate in pursuing a degree in the field of education.
- Hardin County Cattlemen's Association Hansell G. Pile, Sr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to college students attending universities or technical schools in Kentucky. Applicants must be members of **HCCA** or **KJCS** (join [here](https://kycattle.org/joinnow.html) ) and be involved (or a family member) in production agriculture or agri-business.
- Hardin County Cattlemen's Association Wayne G. Overall, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school graduating seniors who are planning to attend a university or technical school in Kentucky. The applicants or members of the applicants' families should be involved in **production agriculture or agri-business**.
- John Dink Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to residents of **Hardin County** who plan to attend Kentucky colleges or universities.
- J.T. Wiglesworth Automotive ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to graduating seniors who are currently enrolled in the **Automotive Technology program at EC3**.
- Kacy Lee Johnson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to graduating seniors from Kentucky high schools or previous graduates from Kentucky schools who are attending the **University of Louisville** or plan to attend and pursue any nursing or medical field of study.
- NEWH Cincinnati Region ScholarshipNEWH Cincinnati Region is awarding $3,500 scholarships to a student pursuing a major and a career objective within the Hospitality Industry (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, architecture, etc.).
- Obviously Analiese ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to **John Hardin High School** graduating seniors who are planning to attend a 4-year university in the state of Kentucky.
- Par Mar ScholarshipPar Mar Stores is proud to offer a scholarship program designed to assist students in our communities. Par Mar Stores provides multiple scholarships to high school seniors or graduates and college undergraduates enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university.
- Par Mar Stores ScholarshipPar Mar Stores provides multiple scholarships to high school seniors or graduates and college undergraduates enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university who reside in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia or Kentucky.
- Sherri Davis Memorial Medical ScholarshipThis scholarship is supported and offered by donations made In Memory of Sherri Davis to encourage and assist in the further education of Barren County High Students enrolling in a healthcare field.
- The Cheryl Hennesy Scholarship This scholarship will be awarded to a female high school senior pursuing a two-or four-year degree in agriculture or agribusiness. See scholarship catalog [here](https://ffa.app.box.com/s/cf5bsl5dl9jowjr73ytljiidly9wvwke).
- Trustees' Scholarship (University of Louiseville)This scholarship will be awarded to Kentucky and Southern Indiana students who are incoming freshmen at the University of Louisville.
- Wendy Elaine Trenum Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to **North Hardin High School** graduating seniors who plan to attend Kentucky colleges or universities in the pursuit of careers in education.
- Work Ready Kentucky Dual Credit ScholarshipThe student's high school will send information to KHEAA identifying the students who enrolled in CTE coursework. KHEAA will, in turn, contact students to have them submit their preferences for college and semester of scholarship use. Funds are awarded on a first-come, first-served order based on the date students submit their scholarship preferences. The deadline to submit a Work Ready Dual Credit scholarship request for the 2021-2022 year is March 1, 2022.