Scholarships in Louisiana
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Louisiana. Select other state
- BBHSPTO ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to children of Breaux Bridge High School PTO members.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the **Math** or **Science** fields.
- Madere-Jones ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students graduating from a high school in Livingston Parish, Louisiana who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students.
- Rowena and Henry Kirsch ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who attend educational institutions in the state of Louisiana. Applicants must be nominated by the **Rabbi of B’Nai Zion Temple** and * have a **GPA of 3.0** (High school seniors) * have a **GPA of 2.75** (Current college/university students) Note: Applicants who are high school graduates but are not presently or previously enrolled in college must have an **80 on a 100 scale**.
- Swayze Woodruff Memorial Mid-South ScholarshipApplicants for this scholarship must have been a member of **AQHYA** or **AQHA** for at least one year who is from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee, and who competes in AQHA-approved shows.
- The David and Jeannie Price ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to a student of Louisiana State University’s E.J. Ourso College of Business or the University of Missouri’s Trulaske College of Business who is classified as an undergraduate junior or senior at the time of the award (the following fall semester) and be enrolled full-time.
- The Evelyn Holcomb Hightower ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to worthy **Homer High School** graduates to assist in pursuit of their studies at Louisiana state-supported colleges or universities.
- The George Thurman Norton and Sue Annie Tinsley Norton Memorial scholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to students who will graduate from **Haynesville High School** in Claiborne Parish. The recipient should be the student whose educational achievements and community citizenship most warrant recognition the year of the award.
- The Jolie Berry Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to a student who is enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at Louisiana State University and is an active member in good standing of the Phi Gamma Chapter of Chi Omega Fraternity.
- The Lt. General (Ret.) Edgar Starr Harris, Jr. ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to benefit students planning to pursue a professional career in the **United States military**. Preference is given to students interested in a career with the U.S. Air Force and to dependents of Air Force members currently serving or who have served at **Barksdale Air Force Base**.
- The Springhill High School Class of 1955 ScholarshipThis scholarship is for seniors graduating from **Springhill High School (now North Webster High School)** in Springhill,Louisiana.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to **Byrd High School** seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- The W. B. and Esther Tinsley Memorial Fund ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students from **Homer High School** in Claiborne Parish to continue their education. The recipient must have good moral character, good deportment, be highly motivated and be able to pass entrance requirements of a college or university in the state of Louisiana.
- Tiger Excellence Scholars AwardThis merit-based scholarship is awarded to students of Louisiana State University (LSU).