Scholarships in Massachusetts
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Massachusetts. Select other state
- Andrade Family Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a first generation college attendee with demonstrated financial need, in good academic standing with demonstrated academic achievement from Bristol County, MA, Newport or Bristol Counties, RI or from the City of East Providence, RI. Preference will be given to students who have an expressed interest in the Portuguese language and/or an expressed interest in Portuguese or Brazilian culture, history or heritage.
- Andrew J. Zabierek Memorial Scholarship for Massachusetts VeteransThe Andrew J. Zabierek Foundation is honored to give two awards yearly either to veterans in recognition of their military service and commitment to complete their college education, technical certificate or to organizations that support veterans
- Building Hope ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating female high school seniors who are planning to enroll at an accredited college or university an pursue a career in construction.
- Fox Pest Control ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to an outstanding student who exemplifies the core values of building relationships with those in their communities and providing services to those in need.
- GFWCMA Business Scholarship This scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time undergraduate or graduate students.
- Grimshaw-Gudewicz ScholarshipThis annual scholarship award is available to students from **New Bedford, Massachusetts** with good academic standing and demonstrated financial need.
- HICL ScholarshipHCIL is committed to supporting continued education for young adults with an agriculture background and/or pursuing a career in agriculture. The League encourages youth to challenge themselves and work towards their potential by furthering their education after high school.
- James Clark School PTO ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to a graduating senior from **Agawam High School** who is planning to continue his/her education. Applicants must have attended **James Clark School** for at least two years.
- John and Abigail Adams ScholarshipThis scholarship provides a tuition credit for up to eight semesters of undergraduate education at a **Massachusetts state college** or university. All applicants must be a **permanent legal resident of Massachusetts** and a graduate of a Massachusetts public high school, who have been accepted at a Massachusetts public college or university.
- John P. Chase ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at **Suffolk University** who are enrolled in the **Sawyer Business School**.
- Richard Ballo ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at Suffolk University who are aspiring journalists with a preference given to students from Waltham or Leominster, MA and have demonstrated good academic and leadership accomplishments
- Robert F. Stoico Scholarship Fund This scholarship is awarded annually to a full-time student who "will make a difference" and has a passion for learning, has a minimum GPA of 3.0, is a resident of **Southeastern Massachusetts or Rhode Island**, and has demonstrated need.
- Stonehill College Shields Merit ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at Stonehill College who have demonstrated good academic and leadership accomplishments
- The Francis Ouimet Scholarship FundThe Francis Ouimet Scholarship Fund awards millions in need-based college scholarships each year to deserving young men and women who have worked at Massachusetts golf courses.
- The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at Simmons University as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Windsor County Farm Bureau ScholarshipThis scholarship shall be awarded to a resident of **Windsor County** who is a member of the Windsor County Farm Bureau (applicant or applicant's family). The applicant must be seeking a degree in a field related to agriculture.