Scholarships in Montana
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Montana. Select other state
- AOM Flight Training ScholarshipAviation Organizations of Montana (AOM) has established this $500 scholarship to financially assist a student pilot in obtaining their private pilot certificate.
- Dale & Marolyn Mortensen ScholarshipScholarship is designed for welding students pursuing 4-year welding programs. Students with a residency or college tie to **Idaho and/or Montana** in at least their second year of a 4-year WET or WE program who have a solid work and academic history as well as a **passion for welding** are encouraged to apply
- Montana Antique Aircraft Association ScholarshipThis $1,000 scholarship is to help defray the cost of flight instruction or help defray the cost of A&P mechanic school.
- Montana Meat Processors Scholarship 2022The Montana Meat Processors Association (MMPA) has established an annual scholarship in cooperation with the Montana 4-H Foundation. This scholarship will assist an individual with an interest/background in **meat science** that will be attending a college or university.
- Montana Pilots Association (MPA) Junior Pilot ScholarshipThe recipient of this $1000 scholarship is chosen for outstanding interest in aviation, citizenship in their community and demonstrated academic achievement. The recipient must be a Montana resident and previously soloed. Preference is given to younger applicants who are new pilots or pursuing a profession in aviation.
- Phoenix Two-Spirit Native & First Nations ScholarshipFor Two Spirit and LGBTQ+ Native, First Nations, and/or Alaska Native students who have a history of activism and/or leadership in the Native community or are planning to get more deeply involved in Native communities in the future.
- Ric Ulrich and Chuck Pischke ScholarshipThis scholarship was created by Ric Weiland in 1998 for LGBTQ and allied students studying visual arts and design.
- Robert Browning ScholarshipThis scholarship was created by Ric Weiland in 1993 to support students studying health sciences or health services.
- Soaring Heart ScholarshipThis scholarship fund was created in 2008 by Mike Schaefer to support students interested in providing compassionate care to any survivors of violence, trauma or grief.
- Thelma Fisher Dewitty ScholarshipThis scholarship was founded by Robert Roblee in 2005 for current and future African American LGBTQ leaders and role models.
- The Missoula Community Foundation Scholarship ProgramThe Missoula Community Foundation Scholarship Program is designed to provide assistance to students from Missoula-area high schools to attend Montana post-secondary schools. This allows the Community Foundation to support local educational institutions, enhance students’ career prospects, and encourage talented young people to stay in Montana and become engaged members of their communities.
- Theresa Nistler Colley Flight ScholarshipThis $2,000 Aviation Scholarship will be awarded to a student pilot who is actively working toward a private pilot certificate.
- Tony DeBlase Memorial Scholarship FundThis scholarship was created by Aubrey Hart Sparks to support LGBTQ and allied students entering the fields of sex education, sex therapy, or other fields that further the understanding of human sexuality.
- Varsity Athletics Scholarship FundThis scholarship was created by Sam McVeety & Jordan Goldwarg in 2014 to support LGBTQ-identified students who are “out” leaders and play a varsity-level sport in college.
- Whidbey Island Giving Circle ScholarshipWhidbey Island Giving Circle Scholarship for current and future LGBTQ+ and ally leaders and role models who attend/attended a Whidbey Island High School or currently reside on Whidbey Island.