Scholarships in New Mexico
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in New Mexico. Select other state
- Grow Your Own Teachers ScholarshipThe Grow Your Own Teachers Scholarship (GYOT) encourages educational assistants (EA) employed at a public school to enroll and be accepted into an accredited public education department-approved teacher preparation program at CNM.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the **Math** or **Science** fields.
- Kirtland Spouses' Welfare Club ScholarshipThe Kirtland Spouses' Club is honored to offer merit based scholarships to military spouses, military dependents that are graduating high school seniors and military dependent college students.
- Marjorie Delong Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be granted to one member of the current **Mexico Academy and Central Schools District** graduating class who intend to pursue a career in **nursing** services by attending a 1,2,or 4-year program leading to a nursing degree.
- NEWH Arizona Chapter scholarshipNEWH Arizona Chapter is awarding scholarships to students pursuing a major and career objective within the Hospitality Industry (interior design, hospitality management, culinary, architecture, etc.).
- New Mexico Jiffy Lube Teen Driver Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for new Mexico students 16-18 years old enrolled in high school during the 2021-22 school year.
- New Mexico Legislative Lottery Scholarship This scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at New Mexico State University as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- The Daniels Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and undergraduates from schools in **Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming**. All applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.