Scholarships in New York
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in New York. Select other state
- Cattaraugus County Realtors ScholarshipOne scholarship is given in memory of Orville W. Johnston and one in memory of Midge Forness. Any graduating senior intending to pursue a degree in the business field may apply.
- Excelsior Scholarship ProgramThe Excelsior Scholarship, in combination with other student financial aid programs, allows students to attend a SUNY or CUNY college tuition-free.
- Friends of Harold Johnson Memorial ScholarshipThe Friends of Harold Johnson Memorial Scholarship is for students of the **Akron High School** in New York.
- Jim Downey Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating senior attending **Akron High School** who is planning to pursue education at a post-secondary institution.
- Patrick G. Nestler ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating senior pursuing a career in engineering. This is a four-year scholarship which provides a $4,000 scholarship each year. This scholarship is awarded every four years.
- Provost ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at St. Bonaventure University with high academic achievement. The award amount is $22,000*. This scholarship is renewable annually for a total four-year value of $88,000, provided that a 2.75 or better cumulative grade point average is maintained.
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) ScholarshipAdministered by the **TELACU Education Foundation**, this scholarship program is funded by TELACU and the generous contributions of its partners—colleges and universities, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and individuals—who have joined in advancing educational opportunities for the community. Applicants must be attending one of **TELACU**'s partnering colleges and universities. Visit [here](https://telacu.com/telacu-education-foundation/college-success-program/list-of-colleges-universities/) for the eligible institutions. Students majoring in any field of study are eligible to apply. Special consideration may be given to students pursuing careers in **business, engineering, and science**.