Scholarships in Ohio
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Ohio. Select other state
- Barberton's ACT Achiever ScholarshipThis scholarship provides 3 awards of $1,000 to selected BHS students who are not awarded a Barberton Community Foundation Cum Laude Scholarship, but received a score of 21 or higher on the ACT Test. This award can be used to pursue a non-degree certificate or license in a vocational or technical program that is 3 months to 2 years, in addition to seeking a associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the **Math** or **Science** fields.
- Kathleen L. Elich Memorial ScholarshipsThis scholarship is open to female students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Looking Forward to End Distracted Driving ScholarshipWe want students to put an end to distracted driving habits and are offering a $1,000 scholarship to undergraduate students and high school graduates across the United States.
- National Buckeye Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at **Ohio State University** who are **non-Ohio residents** and highly competitive as demonstrated through grade point average, class rank (if available), and ACT or SAT scores (if available).
- Ohio State University Provost ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at **Ohio State University** who are highly competitive as demonstrated through grade point average, class rank (if available), and ACT or SAT scores (if available). Recipients will be awarded $1,000–$3,000 ($4,000–$12,000 four-year value).
- Par Mar Stores ScholarshipPar Mar Stores provides multiple scholarships to high school seniors or graduates and college undergraduates enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college or university who reside in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia or Kentucky.
- Richard L. Averitte Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors from Akron area who are planning to enroll full time at an accredited college or university and major in music.
- South Central Power Academic Excellence ScholarshipThe program provides graduating high school seniors who have demonstrated academic excellence in the classroom as well as involvement in school activities with additional funds for higher education in a four-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Tara Lynn Clossman Memorial FundThis scholarship is open to Akron City School District high school seniors who are planning to enroll at an accredited four year not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students pursuing a career in dance or education.