Scholarships in Oklahoma
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Oklahoma. Select other state
- Choctaw Nation College ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to high school seniors and college students who are members of **The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma**.
- Jordan Winkler Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to student wrestlers on the **Union Public High School** wrestling team, who demonstrate leadership, citizenship, a strong work ethic, and determination.
- Juliette Low ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Laura C. Stauffer ScholarshipThis scholarship is available for **University of Tulsa** graduate students pursuing a **Master of Arts in Museum Science and Management**, and **University of Oklahoma** graduates or Ph.D. students in the School of Art and Art History.
- Oklahoma Golf Hall of Fame ScholarshipThis scholarship is offered to an Oklahoma state high school senior who is accepted and enrolling as a full-time student (minimum of 12 hours per semester) at an accredited institution of higher education and has an interest in or enthusiasm for golf.
- Oklahoma State Fair ScholarshipThe Oklahoma State Fair, Inc. scholarship program provides collegiate scholarships to students who are graduates of an accredited high school or homeschool located in one of the 77 Oklahoma counties
- Paul Max Service ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Travis W. Watkins Tax Attorney ScholarshipThis scholarship is a one-time $1,000 award for any current or soon-to-be student who has had his or her family’s life altered because of tax controversies (back taxes owed, audits, etc.)