Scholarships in Pennsylvania
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Pennsylvania. Select other state
- 2022 Lehigh Valley Section Professor Robert D. Stout ScholarshipThe purpose of the scholarship award is to provide financial support to students to pursue education in the field of welding or related field after high school.
- Blair-Roberts ScholarshipThis need-based scholarship is awarded to young women entering the Upper School who embody the entrepreneurial spirit and forward-thinking leadership of Pat Roberts and Nancy Blair.
- David L. and Dolly McQuaid Pittsburgh Section Scholarship This scholarship will be awarded to students residing in the AWS Pittsburgh Section pursuing welding or welding-related programs.
- District 7 Women of Gases & Welding ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to women residing in AWS District 7 and are pursuing welding or welding-related fields.
- Ed Cable/Bug-O – District 7 ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing a certificate or degree in welding or a related field with an interest in welding automation or mechanization.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the **Math** or **Science** fields.
- Pittsburgh Section ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to support welding students in certificate, associate degree, or bachelor’s degree programs within the boundaries of the AWS Pittsburgh Section.
- The Girl Scout Scholarship at Westminster CollegeThis scholarship is open to students who have earned the **Gold Award** in the Girl Scouts and are admitted into **Westminster College**.
- Wilson Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Pottstown High School graduating seniors with a demonstrable need for financial assistance and are planning to attend college/university.