Scholarships in Tennessee
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Tennessee. Select other state
- Belmont University Archer Presidential ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at Belmont University who have demonstrated good academic and leadership accomplishments
- Chattanooga Section ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a student who resides in the **Chattanooga section**.
- GSCSA Gold Award ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Montgomery County Soil & Water Conservation Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to seniors who are pursuing programs of study in any field of agriculture, natural resources, or environmental issues.
- Ned McWherter ScholarshipThe Ned McWherter Scholars Program is intended to encourage academically superior Tennessee high school graduates to attend college in Tennessee. Tennessee high school seniors starting their last semester in high school may apply.
- Porter Fleming Literary Competition 2022This competition recognizes talented writers who reside in **Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee**.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who are planning to enroll at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Steve Block Memorial ScholarshipThe Steve Case Memorial Scholarship is open to college bound seniors from Racine Unified School District (RUSD) who have achieved a varsity letter in a minimum of any one sport during their four years of high school athletics.
- Swayze Woodruff Memorial Mid-South ScholarshipApplicants for this scholarship must have been a member of **AQHYA** or **AQHA** for at least one year who is from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee, and who competes in AQHA-approved shows.
- Tennessee Promise ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to a Tennessee resident/U.S. citizen/eligible non-citizen/students who graduate from an eligible high School, homeschool, or earn a GED/HISET (prior to 19th birthday).
- The Cheryl Hennesy Scholarship This scholarship will be awarded to a female high school senior pursuing a two-or four-year degree in agriculture or agribusiness. See scholarship catalog [here](https://ffa.app.box.com/s/cf5bsl5dl9jowjr73ytljiidly9wvwke).
- The Kids’ Chance of Tennessee Scholarship ProgramThe Kids’ Chance of Tennessee Scholarship Program awards scholarships to dependent children of a parent or guardian who has been seriously, catastrophically or fatally injured as a result of a work-related accident that meets the criteria of the Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Act and that has resulted in a substantial financial need.
- The National Association of Junior Auxiliaries ScholarshipScholarships are awarded each April. If more than one Scholarship year is required to complete studies, the recipient may reapply, provided all previous agreements have been fulfilled satisfactorily.
- TSDAR ScholarshipA $2,500 scholarship will be granted to a graduating senior who will be attending an accredited U.S. college/university granting a degree. This may be a nursing school or junior college, but not a vocational school.