Scholarships in Tennessee
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Tennessee. Select other state
- Belmont University Archer Presidential ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to incoming freshmen at Belmont University who have demonstrated good academic and leadership accomplishments
- GSCSA Gold Award ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who are planning to enroll or are enrolled at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Scholarship This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who are planning to enroll at an accredited, two or four year, not-for-profit institution within the US as full time students and have demonstrated good leadership skills and academic achievement.
- Steve Block Memorial ScholarshipThe Steve Case Memorial Scholarship is open to college bound seniors from Racine Unified School District (RUSD) who have achieved a varsity letter in a minimum of any one sport during their four years of high school athletics.
- Swayze Woodruff Memorial Mid-South ScholarshipApplicants for this scholarship must have been a member of **AQHYA** or **AQHA** for at least one year who is from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee, and who competes in AQHA-approved shows.
- Tennessee STEP UP ScholarshipThe Tennessee STEP UP Scholarship is a program designed to assist students with intellectual disabilities who have completed high school and enroll in an individualized program of study of up to four (4) years at an eligible postsecondary institution.
- TSDAR ScholarshipA $2,500 scholarship will be granted to a graduating senior who will be attending an accredited U.S. college/university granting a degree. This may be a nursing school or junior college, but not a vocational school.