Scholarships in Alabama
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Alabama Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Kingsley and Kingsley Lawyers ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to South Alabama students, who are law school students or an incoming undergraduates with a declared major related to law.
- Airgas - Jerry Baker ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida students who are interested in pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET).
- Alabama Golf Association Women's Scholarship FundThe WAGA Scholarship Foundation Trust was established in 1993 with the objective of assisting exceptional young women in Alabama pursue four years of higher education at an accredited college within the State.
- Alabama Home Builders Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Alabama students who are pursuing an education in the residential building trades in the state of Alabama.
- Alabama ScholarshipsCollege can be the best time of your life. But paying for college isn’t easy. In fact, the cost of college can make some students afraid to even try. That’s why we created the CollegeCounts Scholarship: to provide funding assistance to Alabama high school students who demonstrate a financial need and a genuine desire to...
- Alabama Student Grant ProgramThis grant is available to students that are attending an eligible independent Alabama college or university.
- The Charles Clarke Cordle Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students from Georgia and Alabama, who are amateur radio operators that are planning to or are currently enrolled at an accredited institution in Georgia or Alabama.