Scholarships in Alabama
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Alabama Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Adam Gay ScholarshipThis scholarship is for any graduating senior/athlete from Northview High School, Dothan High School or Houston Academy.Awards are based on the student’s academic record, athletic accomplishments and character.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- The David Womack Memorial Alabama LGBT ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to lesbian or gay undergrad students from the state of Alabama, who will be attending an institute of higher learning within the United States.
- Airgas - Jerry Baker ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida students who are interested in pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET).
- Alabama Golf Association Women's Scholarship FundThe WAGA Scholarship Foundation Trust was established in 1993 with the objective of assisting exceptional young women in Alabama pursue four years of higher education at an accredited college within the State.
- Alabama Home Builders Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Alabama students who are pursuing an education in the residential building trades in the state of Alabama.
- Alabama ScholarshipsCollege can be the best time of your life. But paying for college isn’t easy. In fact, the cost of college can make some students afraid to even try. That’s why we created the CollegeCounts Scholarship: to provide funding assistance to Alabama high school students who demonstrate a financial need and a genuine desire to...
- Chef Robert Cawley Memorial ScholarshipThis $500 scholarship will be awarded to two second-year culinary arts/hospitality management students in good standing at Trenholm State Community College.
- CollegeCounts ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Alabama high school seniors or first-time college freshmen, who will be studying at a 2-year or 4-year college or university within the state of Alabama.
- Deputy James Bart Hart Rotarian Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior from Elmore County High School who is child of a first responder (police officer, paramedic, firefighter, etc.).
- Dexter C. Hobbs Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from any Montgomery County high school with preference given to active participants of the Montgomery STEP program.The award may be renewed for three years.
- Dr. James H. French Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating seniors from any Pike County high school showing proficiency in accelerated math and science coursework.
- Earl P. Andrews, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded annually to a minority student based on academic achievement and need.It is open to graduating seniors from any Montgomery County high school.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the Math or Science fields.
- Jamey McAllister ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a graduate from Slocomb High School in Geneva County, Alabama who plans to attend any accredited higher ed institution.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Swayze Woodruff Memorial Mid-South ScholarshipApplicants for this scholarship must have been a member of AQHYA or AQHA for at least one year who is from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee, and who competes in AQHA-approved shows.
- Tommy C. Turner Memorial ScholarshipThis fund was established to benefit graduates of any Elmore County high school who attend a school that is part of The University of Alabama system (e.g., The University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, The University of Alabama in Huntsville or The University of Alabama at Birmingham).