Scholarships in Alaska
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Alaska Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaska Government Finance Officers Association ScholarshipThese scholarships, offered by the Alaska Government Finance Officers Association, are looking for college students who are preparing for a career in public finance.
- Art Jess ScholarshipThis is a renewable (for up to 4 years) scholarship that is open to Alaska residents who are Alaska Native, American Indian, and/or Hawaiian Native, who are pursuing post-secondary education at a trade school, vocational school, undergraduate and graduate school, community college and/or distance learning.
- Harry H. Hirshik ScholarshipThis scholarship, dedicated to the late Harry H. Hirshik, who was a military-civil employee-mechanic that lived in Eagle River and loved Alaska, is open to Alaskan students pursuing education or training in the field of automotive mechanics.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the Math or Science fields.
- JJ Klein ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by Joyce and Jerry Klein, is open to Alaskan students, who are graduating high school seniors that are pursuing post-secondary education at an accredited college, university or vocational school.
- PMI Alaska Chapter ScholarshipThis scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are pursuing a degree in project management or a related field.