Scholarships in Arizona
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Arizona Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- James T. Perry ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in 1991 to honor the retired Superintendent of Chandler Unified School District, is open to Chandler Unified School District students who are pursuing careers in the education field.
- Arizona Friends of Foster Children Foundation (AFFCF) Scholarship These scholarships are open to students who are age out of foster care in Arizona, who plan to attend an accredited university or community college.
- Arizona BPW Foundation ScholarshipThese scholarships are awarded to Arizona women who are 21 years or older, who are returning to school at a community college to acquire better job opportunities or advance their current careers.
- Arizona Milk Producers ScholarshipThe Arizona Milk Producers Scholarship Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Arizona who are 17 years of age or older and are (or will be) enrolled in a post-secondary school (university, college, or community college) in the state of Arizona for the 2021 fall term with at least 12 credit hours.
- Dorrance ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors, who are first-generation students from Arizona.
- Haley Knutsen Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the family and friends of the late Haley Knutsen, who had battled leukemia for 8 years, is open to students who are currently attending a high school within the Chandler Unified School District.
- The Central Arizona DX Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students from Arizona, who are amateur radio operators that are planning to or are currently enrolled at an accredited institution within the United States.
- The Nevada Promise ScholarshipThe scholarship, established by the Nevada Legislature, is open to Nevada high school graduates who will attend a community college.
- UA Honors College Baird ScholarshipThe Baird Foundation offers four-year scholarships to exceptional students graduating from Arizona high schools every year. This small and elite group of students will join the community of Baird Scholars at the University of Arizona and the Honors College.