Scholarships in Arkansas
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Arkansas Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- KASF Scholarship Southwestern Regional ChapterThis scholarship is for a student of Korean heritage attending school in one of the designated Southwestern region states.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- ASHRAE Region VIII ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a pre-engineering or engineering student going to school within ASHRAE Region VIII (Arkansas, Louisiana*, Texas*, Oklahoma, and Mexico). Students should be in a course of study that has traditionally been a preparatory curriculum for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R)...
- Bob & Susan McLendon Scholarship in EngineeringThis scholarship is for students pursuing any degree in the College of Engineering.
- Carolyn Wilson Dialysis Patient Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship provides support for people with end stage renal disease (ESRD) who are residents of Arkansas, Louisiana, or Oklahoma and wish to further their education or vocational training as part of an effort to initiate, maintain or resume employment and independent living.
- Mid-America Weary ScholarshipThis scholarship, founded in honor of cable leader and entrepreneur Robert K. Weary, is open to cable industry employees, their spouses, and their children in Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- NACA Markley ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college in the NACA Central Region (Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana) who are strongly involved in the NACA Central Region, demonstrate continued potential in the field of student activities and are involved in and contribute to the...