Scholarships in California
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in California Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- H. G. Stridde Memorial Scholarship A scholarship shall be awarded to a graduate from Corcoran Union High School, or second, a graduate of another Kings County high school who is enrolled at Fresno State majoring in Agriculture.
- The Robert Hunter Swadley Horticulture ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who will be entering an accredited college or university located in the United States as a freshman with a major in horticulture.
- Frederick and Demi Seguritan ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to first-generation Asian Americans students, who are enrolled full-time at an accredited four year-college or university.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Matt Fong Asian Americans in Public Finance ScholarshipThis scholarship, established in memory of Matt Fong, former California state treasurer, is awarded to incoming sophomores, juniors or seniors at a four-year college or university in California.
- Harris Construction Company, Inc. Scholarship This scholarship shall be awarded to a student enrolled full time in Construction Management.The student must have leadership ability, character, financial need and educational promise.
- Joseph H. Martin ScholarshipThis annual scholarship is available to students who demonstrates financial need and are interested to pursue a career in the environmental health field.
- Martin Smilo Undergraduate ScholarshipThis annual scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a degree in the sciences.
- Jewish Family and Children's Services ScholarshipJFCS annually helps hundreds of Jewish students achieve their goals by providing them with loans and grants (scholarships).Eligible undergraduate & graduate students may apply for financial aid up to $6,000 annually to defray their educational and vocational training costs.
- Critical Care Training Center’s Scholarship Program Critical Care Training Center (CCTC) is honored to present its periodic Interactive Scholarship Program to all Certified Nurse Assistant Students throughout California. To qualify for the scholarship, students must submit a 600-word essay on the following topic: “Why do we need CNAs in the Healthcare Industry?”
- 2021 Robert Miller Scholarship This scholarship is for a Central Coast high school senior or a student enrolled at Alan Hancock Community College or Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.
- ACWA Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration.
- AIA Silicon Valley William R. Hawley ScholarshipThe American Institute of Architects, Silicon Valley Chapter, or AIA Silicon Valley, understands the importance of assisting with the education of the next generation of architects.
- Alumnae Scholarship ProgramThe USC Alumni Association and its related entities award nearly $4 million in alumni scholarships to continuing students each year. Individuals must apply for scholarships during the academic year prior to the year of funding.
- Anthony & Raphael Marsella Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is presented by the Smittcamp Family Honors College.It is awarded to deserving students who demonstrate great potential through academic excellence and/or active involvement in the affairs of Fresno State and the community.
- Arthur Selland Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is presented by resented by the Smittcamp Family Honors College.The student must be a senior pursuing a degree in the College of Arts and Humanities, College of Science and Mathematics, or College of Social Sciences
- Associated Students, Inc. ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who demonstrates strong excellence in leadership development and related activities, both on and off campus, as determined by ASI Scholarship Committee. In addition, the student should demonstrate the ability to participate in such extracurricular leadership activities with excellence in...
- Benson Louie ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to 2 graduating high school seniors from a San Francisco public high school enrolled in a two or four year accredited college or university.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- California Association of Collectors Educational ScholarshipCACESF’s scholarship contest is open to current high school juniors and seniors who are enrolled in a California high school and will be attending any accredited public or private college, university, or trade school within 12 months of graduation.
- California Wine Grape Growers Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, provided by the California Association of Winegrape Growers Foundation, is open to graduating high school seniors, whose parent or legal guardian has been employed by a California winegrape grower during the current or past growing season.
- Campopiano-Powe Families Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to incoming Fresno State students, who will be majoring in either Plant Science, Mass Communication, and/or Viticulture and Enology.
- Chevron Filipino Employee Network ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman who is to be enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited four-year college or university in the Fall of 2021.
- Christermon Foundation ScholarshipThe Christermon Foundation is a non-profit organization of the Beverage Alcohol Industry. It was established in 1987 to support worthy charities and to develop a college scholarship program.
- Christopher A. Burrows Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who resides in La Canada-Flintridge or La Crescenta, and is graduating from a high school in La Canada Flintridge or La Crescenta.
- Chuck Benedict Memorial Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who has enrolled to Glendale Community College and will major in journalism with specific interest in sports journalism.
- Clair A. Hill ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to California residents that are attending an accredited, University of California or California State University, and pursuing an undergraduate degree in a water resources-related field of study related to engineering, agricultural and/or urban water supply, environmental studies or public administration...
- Dellinger ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors attending schools in the Burbank Unified School District.
- Dr. James L. Hutchinson and Evelyn Ribbs Hutchinson Medical School ScholarshipThis scholarship intends to assist young people who aspire to attend medical school and to recognize students who demonstrate excellence in both character and academic achievement.
- Dr. John & Mae Benjamin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are pursuing a medical career.
- Dr. Ralph E. White ScholarshipThis scholarship provides $500 each to two successful applicants who intend to pursue a career in a medical field.
- Employee ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a a high school graduate applying for/accepted at a college or certificate program and is employed by the Del Mar Fairgrounds, Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, Premier Food Services or contractor of the Del Mar Fairgrounds.
- FFA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a a high school graduate who is a member in good standing of FFA and has participated (not necessarily during the applying year) in a competitive exhibit department at the San Diego County Fair.
- Frank & Ann Leone ScholarshipThis scholarship honors a graduating senior of Glendale High School.
- Glendale Latino Association ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student who has Latino heritage and is graduating from a Glendale Unified School District public/private high school or Allan F. Daily Continuation High School.
- Gonzales Harris Bilingual ScholarshipThis award is for graduating public/private high school seniors of the Verdugo region planning to attend a community/four-year college or career technical school who are US Citizens fluent in Spanish.
- Hagop Moradian Scholarship This scholarship shall be awarded to deserving students based on educational promise. Applicants must have a declared major within the Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology and be in good academic standing.
- Hawaii Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (HCCNC) ScholarshipThe goal of this scholarship is to support future leaders as role models for the Hawai‘i community.
- JLA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school graduates who meet the 4-H or FFA eligibility requirements and participate in the Junior Livestock Auction at the San Diego County Fair.
- John & Elsie Krikorian / Women Achievers Journalism ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in memory of the founders of Business Life Magazine and is for students studying journalism, marketing or business.
- Katherine Bogdanovich Loker ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an incoming freshman student from Carson, Palos Verdes, San Pedro, Torrance, or Wilmington.It is for incoming California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) students.
- Lapiz Family ScholarshipThis scholarship, created in honor of Apolonio and Arcadia Lapiz, who were dedicated farm workers, is awarded to incoming freshmen or current, full-time undergraduates, who are farm workers or the children of farm workers or migrant farm workers.
- LoanMart And Rancho Cucamonga Quakes Scholarship - For Local Students ($1,000)LoanMart, in conjunction with the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes, will award THREE $1,000 scholarships for college, university or vocational school to local graduating high school students in San Bernardino County.
- Mary Beekman and John Nichol Clark Memorial Grant This scholarship shall be awarded to children, grandchildren or siblings of current or retired employees of CAL FIRE (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection).
- Mel C. Marshall ScholarshipThe scholarship was developed to encourage California high school seniors or college students to enroll in careers related to the precast concrete industry and to provide opportunities for those students who receive financial support to liaise with CPCA.
- Mildred Wilson Swan Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open tp students who demonstrate great potential through academic excellence and/or active involvement in the affairs of Fresno State and the community.
- Nicola de Lorenzo Prize in Music CompositionThis price is awarded for the best original completed musical composition. The prize competition is open to both graduate and undergraduate students of any major. The composition is required to be a piece composed during the applicant's matriculation at UC Berkeley.
- Professional BusinessWomen of California (PBWC) ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to female California high school seniors, who will be enrolling in an undergraduate academic program at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Reinhart Family ScholarshipThis award is for a GCC student who has returned to school after a hiatus in studies (GCC re-entry program).
- Robert Smithwick Vocational ScholarshipThis need-based scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to students who will enroll in an accredited career program or vocational program at a community college in Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.
- Seeded external scholarshipThis describes the scholarship
- Seeded ScholarshipThis scholarship is used by the system tests. This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- Sigma Pi Robert Hashimoto Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to CSUDH students who have shown leadership on campus and within the community.
- Standard fields (system test)This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- System Test adds applications hereThis scholarship is used by the system tests. This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- System Test (autocomplete)This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- System Test (multiple select)This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- System Test Other DonorThis scholarship is used by the system tests.
- System Test (PDF upload)This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- System Test (set candidate status)This scholarship is used by the system tests.
- Test ScholarshipThis is a test scholarship to understand how the process works.
- The California Teachers Association ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to California Teachers Association (CTA) members, dependent children of active members, and Student CTA members:
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) ScholarshipAdministered by the TELACU Education Foundation, this scholarship program is funded by TELACU and the generous contributions of its partners—colleges and universities, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and individuals—who have joined in advancing educational opportunities for the community.
- The First Christian Church of Glendale ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to students who profess a belief that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and their personal Savior. The student must be a graduating senior and a U.S. Citizen.
- The Robert Hunter Swadley Horticulture Scholarship (for residents of California and the U.S.)The Robert Hunter Swadley Horticulture Scholarship is for graduating high school seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA on 4.0 scale who will be entering an accredited college or university located in the United States as a freshman with a major in **horticulture*8.
- The Sambar Scholarship EndowmentThis scholarship is awarded to graduating high school seniors attending a school from a Glendale Unified School District area, public or private high school.
- Tuesday Afternoon Club ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students graduating from one of the following Glendale area high schools:
- USCAA Alumnae ScholarshipThe USC Alumni Association and its related entities award nearly $4 million in alumni scholarships to continuing students each year. Individuals must apply for scholarships during the academic year prior to the year of funding.
- Vocational Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school graduate students who are applying for/accepted at a college or certificate program.
- Zable Foundation 4-H ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a high school graduate who is a 4-H member and has participated (not necessarily during the applying year) in a competitive exhibit department at the San Diego County Fair.
- John E. Manning and Ida Marie Manning Scholarship This scholarship shall be awarded to the most promising student in the Political Science program.
- Single Parent ScholarshipThis scholarship is for low-income single parents who are San Francisco Bay Area residents and will be enrolled full or part-time at an accredited, not-for-profit 2- or 4-year institution in the fall.