Scholarships in Colorado
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Colorado Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- AAUW Aurora Colorado Branch ScholarshipAAUW Aurora Colorado Branch provides scholarships to students who have a permanent mailing address in Aurora, Colorado, and are currently enrolled or plan to enroll at an accredited Colorado college or university.
- Alert Magazine Essay ContestYou can help others become more alert by speaking out against the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse. All eligible high school seniors (see requirements below) may enter the Alert college scholarship essay contest.
- Boettcher Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Colorado high school seniors who will attend a four-year institution in Colorado.
- Daniels Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors from Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming, who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their communities.
- Greenhouse Scholars ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors from Colorado, Georgia, Illinois or North Carolina, who are planning to attend a four-year accredited academic institution.
- Stephen T. Marchello Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to current year high school graduates from Colorado and Montana, who have had childhood cancer.
- The Pinnacol Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to Colorado students of four-year, two-year or trade programs at accredited colleges, universities, community colleges and vocational schools, who are dependents of workers who were injured or killed in a compensable work-related accident during the course and scope of employment with Colorado-based...
- Visit Denver Foundation Scholarship The Visit Denver Foundation Scholarship is designed to support undergraduate students pursuing degrees in the hospitality and tourism industry at accredited, four-year universities, colleges, or community colleges in Colorado.