Scholarships in Connecticut
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Connecticut Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Landscape Architecture Environmental Stewardship Scholarship for High School SeniorsThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors residing in Connecticut, who intend to continue their education majoring in landscape architecture at an accredited four-year college or university.
- Tina E. Yeh Community Service Memorial FellowshipThis fellowship grant of up to $3,000 is available for Yale students who will intern for 10 weeks at a non-profit organization that serves Asians (in the U.S. or Canada).
- 2021 NYIPLEF Diversity ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the NYIPLEF, is open to diverse law students currently enrolled in a J.D. or LL.M. at an accredited law school in the New York area, including Connecticut and New Jersey.
- EPOC Environmental Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Connecticut residents, or an immediate family member (spouse or child) of an EPOC Member in good standing, who are attending an accredited college or university, and have declared majors pertinent to the environmental field.
- NEEBC Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to New England States' residents, who are interested in pursuing a career in the employee benefits field.
- Roothbert Fund ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students who are motivated by spiritual values. Preference will be given to applicants who are considering careers in education.
- Stephen Phillips Memorial ScholarshipThis renewable, four-year scholarship is open to permanent residents of New England states with financial need, who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others, a strong work ethic and leadership qualities.