Scholarships in Florida
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Florida Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Airgas - Jerry Baker ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida students who are interested in pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET).
- Atkins Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, provided by the Atkins Educational Foundation, is open to first-generation female college students, who will be attending a 4-year, public in-state university in Florida.
- FFMT Minority Teacher Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate juniors, seniors, and graduate students who are admitted into a state-approved teacher education program at any of FFMT's participating universities/colleges.
- Golden Scholars Bridge ProgramThis scholarship is an alternative admissions program for under-represented graduating high school students from Florida.
- Rosewood Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to direct descendants of Rosewood families affected by the historical incidents of January 1923. Students are required to supply the descendant information on the Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) for verification.
- Southern Scholarship Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Southern Scholarship Foundation, is open to students who will be pursuing post-secondary education at one of their seven university partners in Florida.