Scholarships in Florida
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Florida Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- KASF Scholarship Southern Regional ChapterThis scholarship is for a student of Korean heritage attending school in one of the designated Southern region states.
- FIU Hospitality Graduate ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Florida full-time graduate students fully admitted student to Fall 2020 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including: Real Estate Specialization, Revenue Management Specialization, Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization, Mega and Large Scale Events Specialization and Joint Degree...
- FIU Hospitality Graduate Scholarship - Non-Florida ResidentsThis scholarship is for Non-Florida resident full-time graduate student who is fully admitted student to Fall 2019 Master of Science in Hospitality Management, including: Real Estate Specialization, Revenue Management Specialization, Hospitality Real Estate Development Specialization, Mega and Large Scale Events Specialization...
- FSA Scholarship AwardThis scholarship is looking for graduate students that are attending Florida colleges and universities, whose educational interest is in stormwater research, management or finance.
- NACA South Region Student Leadership ScholarshipsThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college or university within the NACA South Region (Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi) who hold a significant leadership position on campus and have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either...
- NACME Chevron Scholarship Program This scholarship is for minority engineering students who have the potential to excel as scholars, leaders and potential contributors to Chevron Corporation.
- Rick and Sherry Murray Medical Futures ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Florida residents, who are spouses, children, or grandchildren of individuals that have been diagnosed with ALS.
- SunCoast Blood Centers ScholarshipThis scholarships is for students who donate blood or volunteer time with the SunCoast blood donation program.