Scholarships in Florida
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Florida Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Airgas - Jerry Baker ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida students who are interested in pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET).
- Atkins Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, provided by the Atkins Educational Foundation, is open to first-generation female college students, who will be attending a 4-year, public in-state university in Florida.
- Golden Scholars Bridge ProgramThis scholarship is an alternative admissions program for under-represented graduating high school students from Florida.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Rosewood Family ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to direct descendants of Rosewood families affected by the historical incidents of January 1923. Students are required to supply the descendant information on the Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) for verification.
- Southern Scholarship Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Southern Scholarship Foundation, is open to students who will be pursuing post-secondary education at one of their seven university partners in Florida.
- USF Presidential Scholarship AwardThis is a merit-based scholarship for incoming freshmen at USF for tuition purposes.It awards $20,000 ($5,000 per year).
- USF Scholar's AwardThis is a merit-based scholarship awarded to incoming freshmen at USF for tuition purposes.It awards $6,000 ($1,500 per year).
- USF Scholars Gold AwardThis scholarship is for incoming freshmen who are Florida residents at USF for tuition purposes.It awards $12,000 ($3,000 per year).
- William B. Howell Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship, created in honor of William B. Howell, an individual who spent his entire professional career actively participating in and promoting the welding industry, is open to current or incoming full-time and part-time undergraduate students from Florida, Michigan and Ohio, who are pursuing a minimum four-year...