Scholarships in Georgia
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Georgia Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Georgia Society Of CPAs ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an undergraduate student at Valdosta State University who is majoring in accounting.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Georgia Gulf Sulfur Business – Athlete ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by the Georgia Gulf Sulfur Corporation to recognize outstanding performance in the classroom and the field of competition and is awarded to an incoming freshman at Valdosta State University, majoring in a College of Business discipline, and participating in one of VSU’s intercollegiate...
- James L. Dewar, SR. – Park Avenue Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship invites applications from students who graduated from a Lowndes County school and are majoring in Business Administration.
- Max Stephenson ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded based on student recommendation by the Dean of the College of Business Administration.The recipient must be in good academic standing.
- Lee Anthony Crews Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to VSU criminal justice major students who are residents of Lowndes, Echols, Cook, or Brooks counties.
- Robert F. Barr ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to VSU students who are promising instrumentalists and music education majors.
- Airgas - Jerry Baker ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Alabama, Georgia, and Florida students who are interested in pursuing a minimum four-year bachelors degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET).
- Bradley Turner Leadership Scholars ProgramThe Bradley-Turner Leadership Scholars Program provides scholarships for outstanding students who exhibit superior leadership capabilities while in high school and who aspire to be student leaders at The University of Georgia.
- CURO Honors ScholarshipThis scholarship, offered by the Center for Undergraduate Research Opportunities, is open to incoming first-year students at the University of Georgia.
- Dr. James Pharo and Mr. Joseph Pharo ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a student who has enrolled or will enroll at Gordon State College and has demonstrated financial need.
- Ed Hoard Memorial First Tee ScholarshipThis scholarship is for University of Georgia freshmen who are participants in the First Tee Program.
- Georgia Mining Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, created by the Georgia Mining Association, is open to students who have been accepted for admission and plan to attend an accredited college or university in the State of Georgia.
- Harris ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to 20-25 academically superior students from high schools located in Clarke County, GA who will enroll at UGA. Students must maintain full-time enrollment and a 3.0 UGA GPA.
- James C. Banks, Jr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who reside in Lamar or Upson County that have demonstrated financial need.
- Jesse E. Rogers, Sr. Memorial West Central Georgia Bank ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a student who is a resident of Upson County and majoring in banking and finance or business and computer services.
- Jim and Mary Threatte ScholarshipThis annual scholarship rewards an outstanding student in the VSU College of Education.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Joe H. Brown, Sr. Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduates of Jackson High School who reside in Butts County. Applicants must have participated in athletics while in high school.
- Judge Robert L. Russell ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a student who is from Barrow County who is enrolled or planning to enroll at Gordon State College.
- Robert A. Hull ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a currently enrolled senior in the VSU Department of Communication and Sciences Disorders who is planning to complete the Master of Science Degree at VSU in the field of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- UGA Foundation First Generation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for first generation UGA students who are residents of Georgia.
- Watson-Brown ScholarshipThe Watson-Brown Foundation scholarships are awarded to students from communities in and near the Savannah River valley, where the late Watson Brown was raised and spent the majority of his adult life.