Scholarships in Hawaii
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Hawaii Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Filipino Women's League ScholarshipsIn 2021, the Filipino Women's League will be offering two scholarships:
- Alaka`ina Foundation Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Alaka`ina Foundation, whose mission to build and promote leadership and educational initiatives for the youth of Hawaii, is open to incoming first-year and/or transfer students for their first year of study at Chaminade.
- Castle Alumni/Community Association ScholarshipThe Castle Alumni/Community Association established this scholarship in honor of Hank Iida to recognize the community service provided by a graduating senior of James B. Castle High School and to support their pursuit of higher education.
- Dr. Oliver M. Lee ScholarshipYou do not have to be Chinese to apply to this scholarship.
- G70 Foundation Scholarship + MentorshipThis scholarship, established by the G70 Foundation, provides a multi-year tuition scholarship + internship for Hawaii High School seniors majoring in Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering or Planning.
- HAHPERD High School ScholarshipThis scholarship, offered by the Hawaii Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, is open to graduating high school seniors, who have a desire to teach in the areas of health, physical education, recreation or dance.
- Harriet Bouslog Labor ScholarshipThe Harriet Bouslog Labor Scholarship was established to demonstrate support for, as well as to commemorate the historic achievements of, the ILWU and encourage greater awareness and understanding among young people about the ILWU’s economic, social, and political contributions to Hawaii.
- Hawaii Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (HCCNC) ScholarshipThe goal of this scholarship is to support future leaders as role models for the Hawai‘i community.
- Hawaii Rotary Youth Foundation Scholarship Program - Rotary E-Club of HawaiiFor the 2021 year, each participating Rotary Club will select a student to receive a $5,000 HRYF scholarship.
- Hawaii Self Storage Student ScholarshipSince 2005, Hawaii Self Storage (HSS) awards financial scholarships to eligible students to pursue and obtain a college degree.
- Honolulu Police Community Foundation ScholarshipsThese scholarships, offered by the Honolulu Police Community Foundation, are open to students entering or enrolled in a two-year program, 4-year program, or post-graduate studies in a Master’s or Doctorate program at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation ScholarshipThe Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship provides three college-bound Maui County high school seniors tuition scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each.
- Kenneth O. and Doris A. Rewick Educational Aid FundThis scholarship, established by the Central Union Church Women’s League in 1968 and later renamed the fund to honor former Senior Minister Dr. Kenneth O. Rewick, and former CUC Preschool Director Mrs.
- Minami Foundation ScholarshipThrough the generous donation from Minami Foundation, we are happy to announce the availability of various scholarships, totaling $15,000, that will be awarded to high school seniors of James B. Castle High School, who will be graduating in 2021.
- Miyasato Family Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors of James B. Castle High School, who have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Noa Mayeda ScholarshipThis scholarship is intended to help Castle Knights broaden their horizons as they look to further their education. The selection committee appreciates the diversity of culture, language, food, and thought.
- Pauahi Foundation ScholarshipsThe Pauahi Foundation administers scholarships that have been created by private donors. The Foundation awards scholarships supporting college level areas of study, as well as trade and vocational courses.
- Realtors Association of Maui Presidential ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Maui County students pursuing their goals of higher education.
- Ruth C. Scudder ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Women’s Society of Central Union Church in 1915 in memory of Mrs. Ruth C. Scudder, who was the wife of former CUC Pastor Dr. Doremus Scudder, is awarded to a woman of Christian affiliation from Hawaii and is attending school within the University of Hawaii system.
- UH-OHA Hoʻonaʻauao Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship, funded by the Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) and administered by the UH Mānoa Native Hawaiian Science and Engineering Mentorship Program (NHSEMP), is open to Native Hawaiian students, who want to pursue vocational certificates, undergraduate and graduate degrees at any of the [10 University of Hawaiʻi...