Scholarships in Hawaii
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Hawaii Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alaka`ina Foundation Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship, hosted by the Alaka`ina Foundation, whose mission to build and promote leadership and educational initiatives for the youth of Hawaii, is open to incoming first-year and/or transfer students for their first year of study at Chaminade.
- Ambassador of Aloha ScholarshipThis scholarship is for full-time, undergraduates attending an accredited college or high school seniors demonstrating financial need.
- Dr. Oliver M. Lee ScholarshipThis scholarship is available to three (3) Hawaii students pursuing a post secondary education. For 2021, three (3) scholarships are valued at One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00) each.
- G70 Foundation Scholarship + MentorshipThis scholarship, hosted by the G70 Foundation, provides a multi-year tuition scholarship + internship for Hawaii High School seniors majoring in Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering or Planning.
- Harriet Bouslog Labor ScholarshipThe Harriet Bouslog Labor Scholarship was established to demonstrate support for, as well as to commemorate the historic achievements of, the ILWU and encourage greater awareness and understanding among young people about the ILWU’s economic, social, and political contributions to Hawaii.
- Hawaii Self Storage Student ScholarshipSince 2005, Hawaii Self Storage (HSS) awards financial scholarships to eligible students to pursue and obtain a college degree.
- Honolulu Police Community Foundation ScholarshipsThese scholarships, offered by the Honolulu Police Community Foundation, are open to students entering or enrolled in a two-year program, 4-year program, or post-graduate studies in a Master’s or Doctorate program at an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Pauahi Foundation ScholarshipsThe Pauahi Foundation administers scholarships that have been created by private donors. The Foundation awards scholarships supporting college level areas of study, as well as trade and vocational courses.
- UH-OHA Hoʻonaʻauao Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship, funded by the Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) and administered by the UH Mānoa Native Hawaiian Science and Engineering Mentorship Program (NHSEMP), is open to Native Hawaiian students, who want to pursue vocational certificates, undergraduate and graduate degrees at any of the [10 University of Hawaiʻi...