Scholarships in Illinois
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Illinois Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Scholarship - Chicago Alumnae ChapterThis scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are Chicago residents of African-American or African descent. Applicants must have attended one of the DST 2020-2021 target-CPS high schools or be active participants of **Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
- Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to high school seniors from Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, who have interest in an agricultural-related field or have an agriculture or rural background.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Bailey Leadership AwardsThe Bailey Leadership Awards are given each year to four exceptional upcoming seniors who have made a demonstrated impact on the University of Illinois campus during their initial three year on campus in one or more of the following areas: Social Justice, Environment, Interfaith Cooperation, and Global Engagement.
- Bailey Undergraduate awardsThe Bailey Undergraduate awards are $3000 awards ($1500/semester) given each year to undergraduate students at the University of Illinois who have demonstrated positive impact and commitment as a result of service, community involvement, leadership, and action.
- Chicago Coalition for the Homeless Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to a high school senior who will graduate from a Chicago or suburban high school during the 2020-21 school year, by June 2021. Youth leaders who are active with CCH or former youth clients of the CCH Law Project, no older than age 24 as of April 30, 2021 are also eligible.
- Chicago Police and Fire Departments ScholarshipThis scholarship is for the children or grandchildren of of a currently active, sworn member of either department; or former officer, firefighter, or paramedic from either department in good standing.
- Colonel Steven L. dePyssler Mount Carmel High School ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors of Mt. Carmel High School in Chicago, Illinois.
- Fred S. Bailey FellowshipThe Fred S. Bailey Fellowship for Community Leadership, Service, and Activism supports University of Illinois Urbana campus graduate and professional students who have shown passion, creativity, innovation, and commitment through community organizing, activism, and/or service.
- Fred S. Bailey Unpaid Internship Scholarship Program The Fred S. Bailey Unpaid Internship Scholarship program, provided by the University YMCA, is open to students who accept unpaid internships with public service agencies and not for profit organizations.
- George M. Pullman Educational Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior from Cook County who will be enrolling as a full-time student in the fall, for the first time, to receive a bachelor’s degree.
- Greater St Louis Mothers of Twins Club-ScholarshipThe Greater St Louis Mothers of Twins Club offers two (2) scholarships for multiple-birth students seeking initial enrollment in accredited post high school education or training.
- Illinois Chemical Education High School Senior ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Illinois residents who are planning to pursue a degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or High School Chemistry Teaching at a post-secondary educational institution within the United States.
- Illinois Conservation Foundation ScholarshipThis annual Illinois scholarship aims to encourage the next generation of leaders to preserve and enhance a sustainable outdoor environment.
- Illinois Tech Elevate ScholarshipThe Elevate program is a hub that connects Illinois Tech students with hundreds of experiential learning opportunities offered at the university and beyond. Select students are offered awards up to $5,000 to use toward Elevate experiences.
- Illinois Tech Heald ScholarshipThis scholarship is for first-year domestic students (starting at $10,000). All full-time students will automatically be considered for this merit-based scholarship when their application for admission is reviewed.
- James Hunter Anthony & Gerald E. Blackshear EndowmentJames Hunter Anthony & Gerald E. Blackshear Endowment is for incoming freshmen at the University of Illinois who have graduated from an Illinois high school.
- Peacekeepers Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is for dependents of Illinois' military and law enforcement community.
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) ScholarshipAdministered by the TELACU Education Foundation, this scholarship program is funded by TELACU and the generous contributions of its partners—colleges and universities, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and individuals—who have joined in advancing educational opportunities for the community.
- The McKinsey Diverse Young Leaders Scholarship This scholarship is for diverse students from Chicago, Denver,Minneapolis and their surrounding areas who are planning to enroll at a four-year accredited institution during the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- World Robot Olympiad ScholarshipThis scholarship is for first-year undergraduate students of Illinois Tech who demonstrate an aptitude for science, technology, and other STEM subjects. WRO scholars are eligible for a merit scholarship award of $25,000 per year for up to four years of undergraduate study (five years for architecture).
- Bill Cowden Memorial Aviation ScholarshipThe Bill Cowden Memorial Scholarship was established to help aspiring pilots who lack the financial resources to pursue advanced pilot training and fulfill their dreams in Bill’s memory.