Scholarships in Iowa
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Iowa Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Alice Barton Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship, founded by Roxanne Conlin, her brother Raymond Barton, and her sister Rhoda Olsen, in honor of their mother Alice Barton, a survivor of domestic violence, is open to students that are survivors of domestic violence, who live in the state of Iowa or are attending an Iowa-accredited educational platform.
- Carver Statewide Scholarship ProgramThis program centers on providing substantial scholarships to students who struggle to overcome significant social and economic obstacles in the pursuit of their education or whose circumstances may not normally be taken into account by other financial aid program
- Iowa Need-Based Academic AwardsThis scholarship (formerly known as UI Academic Success Scholarship) is open to incoming full-time University of Iowa students who have financial need.
- SFM Foundation ScholarshipThese scholarships are open to students that have a parent who was disabled or fatally injured while working for Minnesota or Iowa employers.
- Brian Pearson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Iowan student athletes who have participated in the Iowa Games.