Scholarships in Iowa
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Iowa Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Fremont Antique Car Club ScholarshipThis is $1,000 college scholarship is for Fremont high school graduates who have enrolled in a program that is directly related to the automotive industry. Applicants must attend an accredited college or community college in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa or Wyoming.
Early Childhood Education
- T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood® IOWA ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who work in a regulated preschool, child care center, or home program for at least 30 hours per week (or full time for the hours your preschool offers programming), have worked with children birth to age 5 in their current program for at least 3 months, are working toward an **early...
- Carver Statewide Scholarship ProgramThis program centers on providing substantial scholarships to students who struggle to overcome significant social and economic obstacles in the pursuit of their education or whose circumstances may not normally be taken into account by other financial aid program
- Conservation Districts of Iowa Conservation ScholarshipsThis scholarships is awarded to Iowa students interested in conservation and agriculture and are pursuing programs of study in any field of conservation or agriculture. (The scholarship must be used for the student’s first year of college education).
- Jim Logan Communications ScholarshipThis $500 award is sponsored by the Red Oak Express and is for a Red Oak High School senior who plans to major in journalism or an area of communications.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- SFM Foundation ScholarshipThese scholarships are open to students that have a parent who was disabled or fatally injured while working for Minnesota or Iowa employers.
- Bill Cowden Memorial Aviation ScholarshipThe Bill Cowden Memorial Scholarship was established to help aspiring pilots who lack the financial resources to pursue advanced pilot training and fulfill their dreams in Bill’s memory.
- Brian Pearson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Iowan student athletes who have participated in the Iowa Games.