Scholarships in Louisiana
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Louisiana Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- Cheryl D. Conkling Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with hearing or other physical hardships who have demonstrated a love for education.
- The Shreveport Geological Society ScholarshipThis scholarship provides financial aid to geology students that are currently attending an accredited institution at either the graduate or undergraduate level.
- Rowena and Henry Kirsch ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students who attend educational institutions in the state of Louisiana.
- Paul F. Brown ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an incoming full-time freshman at the Louisiana State University School of Music.
- Anthony J. DeMarco & Bruce Halilla ScholarshipThis scholarship is for New Orleans students pursuing a degree or certificate in a welding or welding-related program. Scholarships typically range from $1,000 to $2,500+.
- Brent P. Poor Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship offers college tuition assistance to the children of widows/widowers who have never remarried. Applicants must be enrolling or enrolled as full-time college students in Louisiana or Texas.
- Hayden Hough Scholarship This scholarship is awarded to students who have been members of the Front 9 Tour Summer / Fall programs.
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the Math or Science fields.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Justin Westbrook Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to children of St. George Fire Department firefighters.
- Ruby J. Darensbourg-Cook Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are seeking certification in either Elementary or Early Childhood Education in Louisiana.
- Stephen W. Cavanaugh Scholarship FundThis award is for students who are studying an insurance-related field as a full-time student at an accredited university, college, or community college in Louisiana.
- Swayze Woodruff Memorial Mid-South ScholarshipApplicants for this scholarship must have been a member of AQHYA or AQHA for at least one year who is from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi or Tennessee, and who competes in AQHA-approved shows.
- The Evelyn Holcomb Hightower ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to worthy Homer High School graduates to assist in pursuit of their studies at Louisiana state-supported colleges or universities.
- The George Thurman Norton and Sue Annie Tinsley Norton Memorial scholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to students who will graduate from Haynesville High School in Claiborne Parish. The recipient should be the student whose educational achievements and community citizenship most warrant recognition the year of the award.
- The Springhill High School Class of 1955 ScholarshipThis scholarship is for seniors graduating from Springhill High School (now North Webster High School) in Springhill,Louisiana.
- The Thomas E. (Tem) McElroy, Jr. Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to Byrd High School seniors, who have chosen to study science and engineering in college.
- The W. B. and Esther Tinsley Memorial Fund ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to students from Homer High School in Claiborne Parish to continue their education.
- Tiger Excellence Scholars AwardThis merit-based scholarship is awarded to students of Louisiana State University (LSU).
Relative of veteran
- The Lt. General (Ret.) Edgar Starr Harris, Jr. ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to benefit students planning to pursue a professional career in the United States military. Preference is given to students interested in a career with the U.S. Air Force and to dependents of Air Force members currently serving or who have served at Barksdale Air Force Base.