Scholarships in Louisiana
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Louisiana Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- KASF Scholarship Southwestern Regional ChapterThis scholarship is for a student of Korean heritage attending school in one of the designated Southwestern region states.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- Stephen W. Cavanaugh Scholarship FundThis scholarship is for students in an insurance-related field.
- IMB Dependent ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are spouses or unmarried children (23 years of age and younger) of active or retired International Mission Board missionaries.
- Americas Styrenics ScholarshipThis scholarship is for minority students with high academic achievement, leadership qualities and commitment to excellence at Louisiana State University (LSU).
- ASHRAE Region VIII ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a pre-engineering or engineering student going to school within ASHRAE Region VIII (Arkansas, Louisiana*, Texas*, Oklahoma, and Mexico). Students should be in a course of study that has traditionally been a preparatory curriculum for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R)...
- Bob & Susan McLendon Scholarship in EngineeringThis scholarship is for students pursuing any degree in the College of Engineering.
- Carolyn Wilson Dialysis Patient Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship provides support for people with end stage renal disease (ESRD) who are residents of Arkansas, Louisiana, or Oklahoma and wish to further their education or vocational training as part of an effort to initiate, maintain or resume employment and independent living.
- McNeese State University Academic ScholarshipsThese renewable competitive academic scholarships are awarded based on test scores, GPA, class standing, and courses completed. Secondary factors in selection for all awards include: extracurricular participation, leadership positions held, and honors/awards received.
- NACA Markley ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college in the NACA Central Region (Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Texas, Arkansas, Louisiana) who are strongly involved in the NACA Central Region, demonstrate continued potential in the field of student activities and are involved in and contribute to the...
- Patrick F. Taylor Foundation scholarships This scholarship is for Louisiana high school students with an ACT score of 19 or better.
- Fred Lowery Missions & Ministry AwardThis scholarship is for students pursuing a bachelor's degree in the School of Missions & Ministry.