Scholarships in Massachusetts
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Massachusetts Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Timothy S. and Palmer W. Bigelow, Jr. ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from New England who are seeking a career in horticulture.
- KASF Scholarship Northeastern Regional ChapterThis scholarship is for students with Korean heritage from one of the designated Northeastern region states (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont).
- Arent Fox Diversity ScholarshipThis scholarship will each award one second-year law student $20,000 and a salaried position. The scholarship will be paid in two installments: $10,000 during the second-year summer and another $10,000 payable when the student returns to Arent Fox as an associate after graduation.
- ASHRAE Region I Setty Family Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is for mechanical or architectural engineering student going to school within ASHRAE Region I (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, Vermont, Maine, & New Hampshire) *or* who has graduated from a high school within the same region.
- NES Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to New York City students who will be or are currently attending colleges and universities in the New England states - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
- Rehoboth Antiquarian Society ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from the greater Rehoboth area of Massachusetts studying in program related to museum or library studies. This may include museum or library science, history, archeology, anthropology, conservation, restoration, preservation, etc.
- Roothbert Fund ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students who are motivated by spiritual values. Preference will be given to applicants who are considering careers in education.
- Stanley R. Arnold ScholarshipThis scholarship, dedicated to Stanley R. Arnold, the Forum’s founder and former President, is open to full-time or part-time students enrolled in a qualifying tax program within the New England region (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island).
- Bring Back the Trades ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors from New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Vermont or Rhode Island pursuing accredited post-secondary education in a skilled trade.