Scholarships in Massachusetts
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Massachusetts Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- GFWC Massachusetts Business ScholarshipThe GFWC Massachusetts Business Scholarship is open to female Massachusetts students who are entering the business field.
- 2021 Music Scholarship “nickles for Notes”This scholarship is for high school seniors who will major in Piano, Instrument, Music Education, Music Therapy or Voice. Applicants must be a senior in a Massachusetts high school, or home schooled and has achieved the standards for graduation set by the town of residence.
- Mildred Nutting Nursing ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship is awarded to two students, who are in financial need, and who have been accepted or are currently enrolled in an accredited school of nursing.
- 2021 Education-Teaching ScholarshipApplicant must be a senior in a Massachusetts high school or home schooled and has achieved the standards for graduation set by the town of residence. Applicant will enroll in a four-year accredited college or university in a teacher-training program that leads to certification to teach.
- Andrew J. Zabierek Memorial Scholarship for Massachusetts VeteransThe Andrew J. Zabierek Foundation is honored to give two awards yearly either to veterans in recognition of their military service and commitment to complete their college education, technical certificate or to organizations that support veterans
- Business ScholarshipThis is a $500 scholarship for students who major in a business related program
- Catherine E. Philbin Public Health ScholarshipThis scholarship, provided by the General Federation of Women's Clubs, of Massachusetts Inc., is open to Massachusetts undergraduate and graduate students, who are pursuing a career in public health.
- D.G. Farragut Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Gardner High School high ranking seniors who are planning on pursuing post-secondary education.
- James Clark School PTO ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to a graduating senior from Agawam High School who is planning to continue his/her education. Applicants must have attended James Clark School for at least two years.
- John and Abigail Adams ScholarshipThis scholarship provides a tuition credit for up to eight semesters of undergraduate education at a Massachusetts state college or university.
- NEEBC Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to New England States' residents, who are interested in pursuing a career in the employee benefits field.
- Roothbert Fund ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students who are motivated by spiritual values. Preference will be given to applicants who are considering careers in education.
- Stephen Phillips Memorial ScholarshipThis renewable, four-year scholarship is open to permanent residents of New England states with financial need, who display academic achievement, a commitment to serving others, a strong work ethic and leadership qualities.
- The Edward & Lorraine O'neill ScholarshipA perpetual Scholarship Fund, organized by the Arc of Cape Cod, was started in memory of Edward & Lorraine O'Neill, dedicated and loyal members of The Arc of Cape Cod. Mr. & Mrs. O'Neill served as Resource Parents for the Association and in this role became friends to many parents of children with developmental disabilities...