Scholarships in Minnesota
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Minnesota Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to high school seniors from Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, who have interest in an agricultural-related field or have an agriculture or rural background.
- Dr. Gene Bierhaus Athletic ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating BHS senior who is active in high school athletics.
- John "Jack" Boder ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Mahtomedi Public school students, who are able to maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and minimum .75 full-time student status to receive a $1,000 award for four years.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- Evelyn Lenander Education ScholarshipEvelyn Lenander from Buffalo Lake, Minnesota established a fund to provide scholarships for college students majoring in elementary education.
- MAELC Agricultural Education Scholarship ScholarshipThe purpose of this scholarship program is to award scholarships to undergraduate students studying Agricultural Education with the intent of becoming a licensed agriculture teacher.
- Alert Magazine Essay ContestYou can help others become more alert by speaking out against the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse. All eligible high school seniors (see requirements below) may enter the Alert college scholarship essay contest.
- Alworth ScholarshipSince 1949, the Alworth Scholarship has granted funds to nearly 5,000 students for college helping them to achieve their dreams.
- Elaine Leventhal Memorial ScholarshipStudents must demonstrate financial need and a record of leadership and service to the University and wider community. In the event that a student does not meet the requirements for renewal, another recipient will be selected to receive the scholarship ( and potential remaining renewals) based on the criteria outlined above.
- MAELC Diversity FellowshipThe purpose of the MAELC Diversity Fellowship for Graduate Students in Agricultural Education-Teacher Licensure is to provide financial support for students from underrepresented groups in the agriculture teacher field.
- Minnesota Benefit Scholarship Award ProgramThis scholarship, sponsored by the Minnesota Benefit Association, is open to open to public employees, elected officials, and their family members in the State of Minnesota.
- SFM Foundation ScholarshipThese scholarships are open to students that have a parent who was disabled or fatally injured while working for Minnesota or Iowa employers.