Scholarships in Minnesota
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Minnesota Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Vernetta Wilson Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to African-American/Pan-African graduating seniors who are pursuing post-secondary education.
- Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to high school seniors from Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, who have interest in an agricultural-related field or have an agriculture or rural background.
- James W. Tracy ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a resident of Minnesota who is planning to pursue an academic award (certificate, diploma or degree) in agriculture or animal husbandry.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Dr. Gene Bierhaus Athletic ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a graduating BHS senior who is active in high school athletics.
- John "Jack" Boder ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Mahtomedi Public school students, who are able to maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and minimum .75 full-time student status to receive a $1,000 award for four years.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- Evelyn Lenander Education ScholarshipEvelyn Lenander from Buffalo Lake, Minnesota established a fund to provide scholarships for college students majoring in elementary education.
- MAELC Agricultural Education Scholarship ScholarshipThe purpose of this scholarship program is to award scholarships to undergraduate students studying Agricultural Education with the intent of becoming a licensed agriculture teacher.
- Tom and Lori McChesney Industrial Arts ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Zimmerman High School students enrolled in Industrial Arts classes and interested in a future career in the Industrial Arts.
- AWS Northwest Section – Mace Harris ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a student in the Northwest Section who is pursuing higher education in welding and related fields.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- Elaine Leventhal Memorial ScholarshipStudents must demonstrate financial need and a record of leadership and service to the University and wider community. In the event that a student does not meet the requirements for renewal, another recipient will be selected to receive the scholarship ( and potential remaining renewals) based on the criteria outlined above.
- James J. Connolly Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Mahtomedi Area students who have participated in extracurricular activities or community related activities (may include: athletics, band, choir, drama, Student Leadership Council, debate, theater, volunteerism and other non-required activities).
- Jim and Sue Clausen ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are enrolled in coursework offered at the University of Minnesota, Rochester with a junior status in fall 2017. A plus will be given to students pursuing a health-sciences degree and those from Steele and Olmsted counties in Minnesota (students from the state of Minnesota...
- Minnesota Benefit Scholarship Award ProgramThis scholarship, sponsored by the Minnesota Benefit Association, is open to open to public employees, elected officials, and their family members in the State of Minnesota.
- SFM Foundation ScholarshipThese scholarships are open to students that have a parent who was disabled or fatally injured while working for Minnesota or Iowa employers.
- The McKinsey Diverse Young Leaders Scholarship This scholarship is for diverse students from Chicago, Denver,Minneapolis and their surrounding areas who are planning to enroll at a four-year accredited institution during the 2021 - 2022 academic year.
- Bill Cowden Memorial Aviation ScholarshipThe Bill Cowden Memorial Scholarship was established to help aspiring pilots who lack the financial resources to pursue advanced pilot training and fulfill their dreams in Bill’s memory.