Scholarships in New Mexico
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in New Mexico Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- ACF James Ledwith Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior from the Albuquerque Metro Area (Bernalillo, Valencia, Torrance & Sandoval Counties) who has overcome their personal adversity and continues to pursue a “life dream” or a professional or educational goal.
- Bauman Industrial Labs – New Mexico Section ScholarshipThis scholarship supports students in the New Mexico Section who are pursuing a degree or certificate in a welding or welding-related program.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- Cheryl L. Wase Memorial Scholarship for the Study of ArchaeologyThis scholarship, dedicated to Cheryl L. Wase, provides funding for undergraduate education in archaeology. It is awarded to women who are residents of New Mexico and pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology with a specialization in archaeology from a fully accredited university in the state of New Mexico (Eastern New...
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the Math or Science fields.
- New Mexico Manufactured Housing Association Scholarship FundThis scholarship is open to New Mexico graduating high school seniors that are residing in manufactured homes.