Scholarships in Tennessee
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Tennessee Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Don Tinsley Estate ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled as an undergraduate in the School of Architecture and have a good academic standing.
- KASF Scholarship Southern Regional ChapterThis scholarship is for a student of Korean heritage attending school in one of the designated Southern region states.
- Clay Prescott Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for non-traditional students who have worked a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Megan's Bridge LPN to RN Program Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students pursuing Nursing majors. Preference will be given to applicants with 2 or more years LPN experience.
- Oak Technical Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for 2nd year nursing students.
- Access and Diversity GrantThis scholarship is for members of an underrepresented population who are experiencing economic hardship.
- ASHRAE Donald E. Nichols ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undergraduate engineering student enrolled full-time at Tennessee Technological University. The student should be in a course of study that has traditionally been a preparatory curriculum for the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R) profession.
- Freshmen Scholarships At-A-GlanceUniversity of Memphis provides numerous scholarships for first-time freshmen. Amount and duration varies based on your GPA, ACT and SAT scores.
- Janice and Ward Harder ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students from minority groups who are pursuing Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems, Computer Science, Management or Marketing.
- NACA South Region Student Leadership ScholarshipsThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college or university within the NACA South Region (Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and Mississippi) who hold a significant leadership position on campus and have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either...
- Stegall Charitable Educational Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to Tennessee residents with financial need.
- Tennessee HOPE ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors from Tennessee, who will be enrolling in one of the Tennessee public colleges, universities, or private colleges.
- Tennessee Society of CPAs Educational and Memorial Foundation ScholarshipsThis scholarship is open to Tennessee residents attending colleges or universities in Tennessee, who are majoring in accounting, finance or related field, and are planning to obtain their CPA designation.
- VanRoss Foundation ScholarshipThe purpose of this application is to award $500 scholarships to students from Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas, who demonstrate academic excellence.