Scholarships in Texas
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Texas Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Clint and Donna Peoples ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son or daughter of a former or current Sheriff of Texas, pursuing a degree with a major in law enforcement or police science.
- Austin County A&M Club ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to Texas A&M students from Austin County, Texas.
- Birdville ISD ScholarshipThe Birdville ISD scholarship program is intended to allow graduating seniors from any Birdville ISD high school the opportunity to receive financial assistance, if all eligibility criteria are met, to cover the cost of tuition at Tarrant County College.
- Sheriff Allen Bridges Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son, daughter, or grandchild of a former or current Sheriff, current Sheriff’s Office employee, or current Peace Officer serving the State of Texas, pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university.
- Sheriff J. R. "Sonny" Sessions Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son, daughter or grandchild of a current or former Sheriff, or current Deputy or Jailer serving the State of Texas, pursuing a college degree within the United States.
- Stars ScholarshipStars Scholarship Fund awards scholarships annually to academically talented and highly motivated students who intend to pursue full-time undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees. Stars Scholarship Fund recipients represent every level of higher education and all fields of study, as we award students of either genders,...
- Texas Farm Credit Marsha Martin ScholarshipThis scholarship is for high school seniors who are scheduled to graduate in 2021, and are planning to pursue an agriculture-related college degree, such as agricultural business, ag economics or animal science.
- Texas Peacemaker ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son, daughter, or grandchild of a former or current Sheriff, current Sheriff’s Office employee, or current Peace Officer serving the State of Texas, pursuing a degree.
- The Crawford Forward ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a current Crawford County resident working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree from a college or university in Crawford or surrounding counties.