Scholarships in Texas
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Texas Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- AAYHF's Harvest Scholars Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship available to African American Youth Harvest Foundation’s (AAYHF) program participants who are lower-wealth, lower-resourced, underrepresented high school seniors that demonstrate a financial need.
- Charlie and Mollie Daniels Family Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for an undergraduate (junior year or higher) engineering student or graduate engineering student of UTA. Applicants must be active members of National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
- Honorable Elzie Odom Leader of Tomorrow ScholarshipThis scholarship is for African-American male high school seniors attending school in Tarrant County or Grand Prairie.It may be used at any two or four-year College or University.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Irby Luquette College ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to high school seniors and undergraduate students from the Southwest Region (Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas), who have participated in a Cal Ripken Baseball, Babe Ruth Baseball or Babe Ruth Softball League anytime during the ages of 4-18.
- James Rankin Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for undergraduate or graduate students from Dallas/Fort Worth area or broader Texas who are pursuing degrees in Project Management or related fields.
Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Dr. Duncan and Mrs. Sylvaine Aust AwardThis scholarship is open to undergraduate juniors who are majoring in Chemistry and/or Biochemistry at the The University of Texas at Arlington.
- John T. Murchison Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to current Chemistry & Biochemistry students in the University of Texas at Arlington, who have plans to pursue a degree in medicine.
- Sharon and Donald L. Jernigan Chemistry ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate students at the University of Texas at Arlington, who are currently majoring in Chemistry.
- Harry Porter Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating high school senior or a current college student with a permanent residence in the CBCF seven-county service area. The CBCF seven county service areas are Aransas, Bee, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio.
- Cheryl D. Conkling Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students with hearing or other physical hardships who have demonstrated a love for education.
- Douglas Roberts Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship was established to assist those that are wheel chair bound or have special needs as may be defined by American Disability Act (ADA) to pursue a higher education.
- Nancy D. Palm ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in Texas, who are enrolled or will enroll in a college or university and will major in elementary education.
- Clint and Donna Peoples ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son or daughter of a former or current Sheriff of Texas, pursuing a degree with a major in law enforcement or police science.
- Stephen R. Bernfeld Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled at the University of Texas at Arlington and are pursuing a degree in Mathematics.
- 2021 Area Go Texan ScholarshipThis scholarship, provided by The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™, will be awarding 79 four-year, $20,000 Area Go Texan Scholarships to current high school students who are graduating from public school districts in counties participating in the Show's Area Go Texan program.
- Abilene Christian University Venturing and Scouting Leadership Scholarship This $1,000 scholarship is for students who have obtained any of the following achievements through the Boy Scouts of America or Girl Scouts USA: Eagle Scout, Venturing, Silver, Sea Scouting Quartermaster, Gold Award, or the American Heritage Girls Stars and Stripes.
- Andrew Sutter Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship was established in memory of Andrew Michael Sutter and is for a graduating senior at Gregory-Portland High School with a GPA of at least a 95 who is enrolled full time at any two or four-year accredited college or university.
- Anthony & Eric Vita Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to an Allen High School student who plans to pursue a career in the medical field.
- Austin County A&M Club ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded to Texas A&M students from Austin County, Texas.
- Brent P. Poor Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship offers college tuition assistance to the children of widows/widowers who have never remarried. Applicants must be enrolling or enrolled as full-time college students in Louisiana or Texas.
- Burlington North Santa Fe Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship is made available to American Indian high school seniors with a 3.0 GPA or higher, who reside in one of the 13 states serviced by the Burlington Northern and Santa Fe Pacific Corporation, and its affiliated companies.
- Captain Dan and Barney Flynn ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a graduating senior at a Nueces County high school or a current college student who has participated in NROTC in high school and/or participated in ROTC in college.
- Colten Andrew Paige Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship was established by Randy and Karen Paige in memory of their son Colten Andrew Paige.It will be awarded to a graduating senior at Calallen High School who is planning to pursue a degree in a field of Public Safety (Law enforcement, fire fighter, paramedic, Criminal Justice)
- Hilcorp Future Leaders of America ScholarshipThis scholarship is for Hilcorp employees or their dependents to pursue a college education in the Math or Science fields.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Keith P. Holder Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students currently enrolled at or entering Tarrant County College who qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits and/or qualify as Head of Household standard deduction on federal income tax returns.
- Robert D. Riley Endowed ScholarshipThis scholarship will be awarded and administered through the Honors College at The University of Texas at Arlington.Applicants must be residents of Texas who are admitted to the Honors College prior to the scholarship deadline.
- San Bernard Electric Cooperative Academic ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating seniors at one of the High Schools in the SBEC service territory or an accredited home extended studies program.These include Bellville, Columbus, Faith Academy, Hallettsville, Hempstead, Magnolia, Rice, Royal, Sacred Heart, Sealy, Waller, and Weimar High School
- San Bernard Electric Cooperative's Curtis Wood Memorial ScholarshipSan Bernard will provide ten (10) scholarships for students to attend Prairie View A&M University for the first two semesters of college attendance and shall be established in the sum of $1,250.00 per student per semester, a total of $2,500.
- Sheriff J. R. "Sonny" Sessions Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to sons, daughters or grandchildren of a current or former Sheriff, or current Deputy or Jailer serving the State of Texas, pursuing a college degree within the United States.
- Stars ScholarshipStars Scholarship Fund awards scholarships annually to academically talented and highly motivated students who intend to pursue full-time undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees. Stars Scholarship Fund recipients represent every level of higher education and all fields of study, as we award students of either genders,...
- Texas Peacemaker ScholarshipThis scholarship is for a son, daughter, or grandchild of a former or current Sheriff, current Sheriff’s Office employee, or current Peace Officer serving the State of Texas, that is currently pursuing a college degree.
- The Crawford Forward ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded to a current Crawford County resident, who is working towards an Associate's or Bachelor's degree from a college or university in Crawford or surrounding counties.
- The East Los Angeles Community Union (TELACU) ScholarshipAdministered by the TELACU Education Foundation, this scholarship program is funded by TELACU and the generous contributions of its partners—colleges and universities, corporations, nonprofit organizations, and individuals—who have joined in advancing educational opportunities for the community.