Scholarships in Utah
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Utah Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Manual Test ScholarshipThis scholarship is used by the system tests.
- JetBlue Scholars FundThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) pursuing one of the following degrees with WGU: MBA, MBA Information Technology Management, MBA Healthcare Management, MS Management and Leadership, MS Information Technology...
- NACA Lori Rhett Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college within the NACA West Region (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii) who hold a significant leadership position on campus and have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or...
- WGU Show Me Your Stethoscope ScholarshipThis scholarship is for new WGU students (within 90 days of enrolling) and returning WGU graduates (within 90 days of beginning the continuing program) pursuing a program in the College of Health Professions.
Relative of veteran
- Betty Rockhold/American Legion Auxiliary ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who are residents of Wyoming or contiguous states (Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota or Utah).