Scholarships in Virginia
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Virginia Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- VA Sheriff's Institute Scholarship ProgramThe Virginia Sheriffs’ Scholarship program was established to provide an opportunity for young people across Virginia to pursue an education in criminal justice.
- Anne Trevarthen Memorial ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship will be presented each April to a high-school senior who will be attending the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. Eligible applicants must demonstrate a personal connection to American Indian culture and traditions, as well as evidence of personal commitment to celebrating diversity...
- Act Student Champion AwardThe ACT College and Career Readiness Student Champion is tenacious and persistent, no matter the challenge, and is prepared for life after high school with a goal in mind and a plan in place.
- Jefferson Scholars for University of VirginiaThis scholarship is for students who are aspiring to attend the University of Virginia as an undergraduate student. The award is intended to cover the entire cost of attendance for four years at the University of Virginia, plus coverage of supplemental enrichment experiences.
- Roothbert Fund ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students who are motivated by spiritual values. Preference will be given to applicants who are considering careers in education.
- VMDAEC Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school students whose parent or legal guardian resides in one of the 15 electric cooperatives served by Virginia, Maryland & Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives.