Scholarships in Virginia
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Virginia Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- VA Sheriff's Institute Scholarship ProgramThe Virginia Sheriffs’ Scholarship program was established to provide an opportunity for young people across Virginia to pursue an education in criminal justice.
- Adam Goodier Memorial Music ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating seniors from Stonewall Jackson High School who have demonstrated a sustained interest in music and shown a responsible attitude towards academics.
- Anne Trevarthen Memorial ScholarshipThis one-time scholarship will be presented each April to a high-school senior who will be attending the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia. Eligible applicants must demonstrate a personal connection to American Indian culture and traditions, as well as evidence of personal commitment to celebrating diversity...
- Harry H. Combs Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for graduating seniors of Central High School who have been accepted, and are planning to attend, the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation ScholarshipThis scholarship, established by the Jimmy Rane Foundation, is open to students who will be or are currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Lewis E. and Elizabeth W. Young ScholarshipThese scholarships, administered by the Women's Auxiliary to the AIME (WAAIME), a division under AIME Member Society, SME, are open to mining, metallurgical, or petroleum engineering or materials science female undergraduate students in the Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Virginia areas.
- Roothbert Fund ScholarshipsThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students who are motivated by spiritual values. Preference will be given to applicants who are considering careers in education.
- VMDAEC Education ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school students whose parent or legal guardian resides in one of the 15 electric cooperatives served by Virginia, Maryland & Delaware Association of Electric Cooperatives.