Scholarships in Washington
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Washington Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- 2020 DeVries ScholarshipThis scholarship is for the children of a Farm Bureau member enrolled in a field of agriculture (food science, horticulture, ag technical course, animal science, etc.).
- KASF Scholarship Western Regional ChapterThis scholarship is for students with Korean heritage from one of the designated Western Region states (Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington).
- BIAW Education Program ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students in a construction-related field in Washington with financial need.
- PLU Matching Scholarship This fund-matching scholarship is for students receiving scholarships of $100 or more from any church congregation.
- Frances Jo Leary Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for nursing students at Peninsula College.
- Helen Farrington Nursing Scholarship This scholarship is for Peninsula College students pursuing an AA in Nursing.
- Marjorie J. Holstege Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for nursing students at PC who are in their first year of schooling when applying.
- P. Jack and Evelyn McCarter Nursing ScholarshipThis scholarship is for PC students pursuing an AA in Nursing who intend to complete a registered nursing certificate.
- Helping Hand ScholarshipThe Helping Hand Scholarship is awarded by the Alpha Rho Alumni Association of Theta Chi Fraternity, Inc. to select outstanding students at the University of Washington. To extend a “Helping Hand” has been the official motto of Theta Chi Fraternity since its founding on April 10, 1856 at Norwich University.
- NACA Lori Rhett Memorial ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students enrolled in a college within the NACA West Region (Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Idaho, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii) who hold a significant leadership position on campus and have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or...
- President’s ScholarshipThis merit scholarship is for high school seniors who have demonstrated significant leadership and service, and have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.8+. Applicants should have a score of 1310+ on the SAT or 28+ on the ACT.
- Washington Council of the Blind ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to visually impaired and legally blind Washington residents, who have been accepted or enrolled in a college or vocational/technical school.
- Woman's Century Club ScholarshipThis scholarship is awarded each year to an outstanding junior woman student, at a Seattle-area college or university, who exemplifies the traditions of female leadership and service that our club’s founders sought to encourage.
- Railroad Operations Training ScholarshipThis scholarship is for students who wish to attend the Railroad Operations Program at Northwest Railroad Academy.