Scholarships in Wisconsin
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Wisconsin Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to high school seniors from Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, who have interest in an agricultural-related field or have an agriculture or rural background.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- Alverno College-Roosevelt ScholarshipThis scholarship recognizes a student coming direct from high school who has demonstrated excellence in leadership and volunteerism through school activities, work responsibilities and community involvement.
- Herb Kohl Excellence ScholarshipThis scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors from Wisconsin, who intend to enroll in a post-secondary institution, university, college, or vocational/technical college.
- WAA: Twin Cities Chapter Incoming Freshman ScholarshipThis scholarship, offered by the Wisconsin Alumni Association: Twin Cities Chapter, is open to current high school seniors, who will be pursuing a degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison beginning in the fall of 2020.