Scholarships in Wisconsin
These are all open scholarships for students either resident in or looking to study in Wisconsin Select other state
Needle in a haystack? Create a profile and we will find the right scholarship for you.
Go to "my scholarships" to see your personalized scholarship recommendations, your applications and your shortlist.
- Compeer Financial’s High School Senior Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to high school seniors from Illinois, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, who have interest in an agricultural-related field or have an agriculture or rural background.
- InspirASIAN Scholarship ProgramThis scholarship is open to students who are residing in any state with a participating local InspirASIAN chapter, that are planning to attend accredited colleges or universities (2-year and 4-year) in Fall 2021.
- Institute for Oral Health Scholarship ProgramThese scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Virginia and Wisconsin, who are enrolled in a dental hygiene or dental program.
- WAA: Twin Cities Chapter Incoming Freshman ScholarshipThis scholarship, offered by the Wisconsin Alumni Association: Twin Cities Chapter, is open to current high school seniors, who will be pursuing a degree at the University of Wisconsin-Madison beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Bill Cowden Memorial Aviation ScholarshipThe Bill Cowden Memorial Scholarship was established to help aspiring pilots who lack the financial resources to pursue advanced pilot training and fulfill their dreams in Bill’s memory.